I've got a Laney LC30 which doesn't have a headphone jack, but I was wondering if there's anyway to use it with headphones

can I plug headphones into where and extension cabinet would go? or maybe unplug the speakers and plug the headphones in there

will this work? or will it damage my amp if I try
Probably blow your amp and/or headphones up. The headphones would need to be the correct ohms and be able to handle however much power is coming out of your amp. So if the headphones shhit themselves then your amp will be left with no load and then all you tubes will probably die aswell and yeah..

I am just hypothesising though, maybe someone else knows a way you can do it..
can you do that with a solid state amp?
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
If you could run a load onto the output of the amp, then attach a headphone jack to the preamp, then yes. It'd be unnecessarily expensive, though, in my opinion.
if it was me i would just go buy the cheapest ss amp i could and use it for headphones, or turn the laney all the way down so you can barely hear it
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by False_God
Theirs a reason why theres no "Headphones" input on tube amps!

output you mean....

https://taweber.powweb.com/weber/hpa50.htm

bam, problem solved.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra