I heard it on the radio a few hours ago..the only lyrics i could understand were something like d"i can feel it" and it repeated "gone away" a lot at the end. it sounded like a newer band. i would have searched google but i figured that i didn't have enough of the lyrics.
Google search the lyrics - it will match up to a website where the lyrics are posted, and it will list the songname.
It's by The Offspring.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by Spamwise
I heard it on the radio a few hours ago..the only lyrics i could understand were something like d"i can feel it" and it repeated "gone away" a lot at the end. it sounded like a newer band. i would have searched google but i figured that i didn't have enough of the lyrics.

The offspring have a song called Gone Away-

Maybe in another life
I could find you there
Pulled away before your time
I can’t deal it’s so unfair

And it feels
And it feels like
Heaven’s so far away
And it feels
Yeah it feels like
The world has grown cold
Now that you’ve gone away

Leaving flowers on your grave
Show that I still care
But black roses and hail mary’s
Can’t bring back what’s taken from me
I reach to the sky
And call out your name
And if I could trade
I would

And it feels
And it feels like
Heaven’s so far away
And it stings
Yeah it stings now
The world is so cold
Now that you’ve gone away
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
im gonna share a secret i have. I used to have a problem when i heard a song on the radio i always forgot it. But all i do now is just remember the time it came on and the station. I then go to Yes.com and type in the radio station. It has a log of all the songs that were played. HAVE FUN!
Quote by ToolBass_dude
The offspring have a song called Gone Away-

it's that, thanks a ton.

and thanks for the info, faf!