Poll: whic one
Poll Options
View poll results: whic one
jacking off
51 70%
guitar skillz
22 30%
Voters: 73.
Which would you rather give up, ur ability to play guitar, and all ur skills that you will ever have, or ur ability to jack off. There is no chance you will ever get the one you chose back. Pick wisely.

EDIT**** When i say jack off, i mean, you will never be able to ever ejaculate agina, not even if soemone else does it for you.

EDIT again******* When i say loose ur guitar skillz, i actually meant that you will never be able to touch, here, or play a guitar ever again.
Last edited by guitarmannn at Aug 19, 2007,
Noob. Jack off power obviously. Real men get their girlfriends to please them sexually.

Go away and play with your hand.
Oops. Didn't read that. I picked jacking off, but I'd actually rather lose my guitar 'skills', because I have very few.
Quote by gallagher2006
Noob. Jack off power obviously. Real men get their girlfriends to please them sexually.

Yeah You could still get a blowie
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Well, you should have said "Your ability to no splooge when you have an orgasm". Hell, I'd go for that.

Least I wouldn't have to use a condom.
Guitar or any instrument for that matter brings more friends, fun and pleasure than jacking off infront of the computer does .
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by gallagher2006

Indeed
Quote by gallagher2006
Well, you should have said "Your ability to no splooge when you have an orgasm". Hell, I'd go for that.

Least I wouldn't have to use a condom.

So you'd be happy getting the syphyllis than?
no more sperm? SIGN ME UP!!!
originally posted by Shoestick
Holy hell, that is the primest example of a rambling idiot trying to sound intelligent Ive ever seen, and I just sat through four years of Bush!
Guitar or any instrument for that matter brings more friends, fun and pleasure than jacking off in front of the computer does :P

+1
When altitude dropping, my ears started popping. One more red nightmare...
I chose to give up jacking off. It was a harder decision for me than it would be for most people.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
hmm it's a toughy. But not as hard or weird as one my mate asked me a few days ago. Would you rather have an butt or a pecker? Conditions being you could pee through your butt and crap through your pecker. Don't ask how he came up with it, he's a bit of a nut.

To this, I'd probably say guitar scarily enough, coz i don't have that much skillz
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by MightyAl
So you'd be happy getting the syphyllis than?

*sigh* Again, REAL men have a long term girlfriend without STDs.
I would want to loose mt jacking off power cause I can get a chick to do that for me.
Quote by gallagher2006
*sigh* Again, REAL men have a long term girlfriend without STDs.

Yea, but that leaves you with a problem, doesn't it?

Damn, you walked into that one so hard, I heard the *thunk* from here.
Well not being able to ejaculate means no kids, so I'll choose to lose guitar skills please. I'd just move on to piano or something.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Quote by MightyAl
Yea, but that leaves you with a problem, doesn't it?

Damn, you walked into that one so hard, I heard the *thunk* from here.

Sorry I can't acknowledge your attempt at insulting me, cause I'm so awesome.
Quote by guitarmannn
Which would you rather give up, ur ability to play guitar, and all ur skills that you will ever have, or ur ability to jack off. There is no chance you will ever get the one you chose back. Pick wisely.

EDIT**** When i say jack off, i mean, you will never be able to ever ejaculate agina, not even if soemone else does it for you.

EDIT again******* When i say loose ur guitar skillz, i actually meant that you will never be able to touch, here, or play a guitar ever again.

You apparently lost the ability to spell and to make sense.
Quote by mattyp90
Well not being able to ejaculate means no kids, so I'll choose to lose guitar skills please. I'd just move on to piano or something.

Yeah, good point. I'd just pick up bass instead, lol.
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by guitarmannn

Start typing properly. It will benefit you, trust me.

If you meant 'ejaculate', why didn't you say that? 'jacking off' simply means wanking yourself, jacking off =/= ejaculating. Foo'
Good question, but I'd give anything to keep my ability to play, and hear a guitar.
not being able to ejaculate would be extremely helpful. I'd make the decision after going to a sperm bank and freezing some
You know, I've thought about this question a lot, and I chose jacking off to keep. The reason I think this is because the chances of me actually having a career where I play bass a lot or for a living is pretty doubtful. But me having sex or jacking off? Very likely to happen.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
You know, I've thought about this question a lot, and I chose jacking off to keep. The reason I think this is because the chances of me actually having a career where I play bass a lot or for a living is pretty doubtful. But me having sex or jacking off? Very likely to happen.

Why would you need sperm when you hate children?
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Stentroll

Well, I may not want to have kids, but I will want to at least masterbate. That's a given.
The.
Quote by Stentroll

Ejaculation is about more than sperm - it includes the semen as well, and not being able to shoot at all would probably be pretty embarassing when you're getting it on.