that my boy, was epic
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
The youtube comments. Oh god.

Some people simply can't grasp the concept of satire.

It's quite sad.

Anyway, it would have been better if it said "I got on a bus, and it was jusss-tah....." like I saw an MC do in real life
where can i find just that video behind it? i didnt know there was a video with raining blood

and the comments are proof that youtube is braindead

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Aug 19, 2007,
WTF IS THIS?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.

That was epic.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I'm one of those ignorant chums that don't listen to rap music, but as a Slayer fan I feel compelled to say...

Where did he get that karaoke version of Raining Blood!? I want.
Quote by Renka

Where did he get that karaoke version of Raining Blood!? I want.

Agreed.
It's gonna be around somewhere...
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
^Don't the vocals start very late in the song?

I watched the original and STILL don't get it.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
^Don't the vocals start very late in the song?

I watched the original and STILL don't get it.

Oh. I watched the whole thing, there isn't a kareoke version. There's just like a while minute before the vocals actually start. enough time for that rap.
Quote by HuckIt
Tell them Ginger Joe. Go on. I dare you. I DOUBLE dare you.
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Oh. I watched the whole thing, there isn't a kareoke version. There's just like a while minute before the vocals actually start. enough time for that rap.

Yep.

Does anyone know where the background animation is from? I think I've seen it before...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Agreed.
It's gonna be around somewhere...

On another note, I just found a karaoke version of Seasons in the Abyss on Isohunt!

They also had I'm Broken, can you say PRICELESS?
^Ooh, I need that karaoke version of Seasons!