Watching the commercials for Superbad and seeing it in theaters last evening im beggining to wonder was it as good as its hype? IT was indeed a GRRREAT movie (in my top 10) but im not sure if should really be compared to classics such as "Fast Times at Richmont High" and "Dazed and Confused".

I LOVED the movie and im still kinda giggly from watching it... but an instant teen classic im not quite sure...

Disscuss?
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
I thought it was the funniest movie I've seen for quite some time. It's easily one of the best Teen Movies I've ever seen. My favorite part had to be the dick drawings or when that kid said "I have a boner."
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
i was laughing nonstop, as to whether it will turn into a classic i don't really care
<('.'< ^('.')^ (>'.')>
I have never laughed so much in a movie ever. That doesn't mean it's my favorite comedy, but it did have an outstanding amount of laughs. The best was when the cops were shooting stuff and all of a sudden they hear a siren and run away.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
It's fkn hilarious.
I mean when you're done the laughing and done the tears, you'll be reminiscing about your school days, cause everyone can relate to this movie one way or another :P