there is a video floating around somewhere and it is this really creapy video of some sort of boy or girl, im not sure which, and they have freakishly small body, and a huge dimented looking head, and they are like dressed like a bunny, and the whole video is just the person walking around really weridly, and their joins are like all messed up. it is really freaky. I thinnk it was on ebaums, but i cant find it. anyone have the link?
that sounds almost as freaky as that spider bite video i saw yesterday.
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
Dude that video is sooo ****ed up.

That is honestly the scariest thing I've ever seen.

That should've been the videotape for The Ring.

Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
She has Cerebaral Palsey. Thats good tap dancing for someone with CP.

Quote by AvengedThrice
Dude that video is sooo ****ed up.

That is honestly the scariest thing I've ever seen.

That should've been the videotape for The Ring.

=-O thats horrible dude! Funny, but horrible.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Right, and instead of playing Tekken, go out and join a martial arts tournament! While your at it, put down that NES controller and go jump on some real turtles, pussy..
Last edited by Corpse.of.Dark at Aug 19, 2007,
Omg bless her soul. When I was little I went to the Paralymics in Sydney and had to watch people with cerebal palsy play football and some jerks in my class were calling them names
I wish I never saw that (Well, the first 20 seconds) Curse you thrashmetal101 for finding it!
I saw that on ebaumsworld, I think. Sorta disturbing.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Ok the last 20 secs or so frightened the crap out of me when she leaned into the camera several times :|
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I wish I never saw that (Well, the first 20 seconds) Curse you thrashmetal101 for finding it!

Always at service.