This is the Guitar:
http://www.ibanez.com/acoustic/guitar.aspx?m=TCY10BK
I'm thinking on buying it from a friend, for 130$, on Internet are from 200 to 250$, so yay or nay?
Think on price and quality, my budget is under 150$.
Quote by TooLateForRoses
"My anus is bleeding uncontrollably, what should I do?

Quote by GuitarNinja12
I have a Fender DVD and theres a tour of the Factory in California that makes American Strats. All of the employees were mexican. So American Strats are also Mexican Strats.
If you have played it, and you enjoy the feel and the sound, go for it.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs
Haven't played it... It's in other city, my friend is gonna send it to me.
Anyone who tried it before? Need Seriusly Recomendations please...
Quote by TooLateForRoses

Quote by GuitarNinja12
I have a Fender DVD and theres a tour of the Factory in California that makes American Strats. All of the employees were mexican. So American Strats are also Mexican Strats.
no, not for 150.......... although i like ibanez acoustics and own one you dont want that one.. if you have 150.00 this is by far your best option... i just stumbled upon this while searching and it has great reviews and a SOLID TOP too! ill probly buy one because it looks to have a good build and i have wanted a solid top dreadnought forever...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Mitchell-MD100S-Dreadnought-Acoustic-Guitar?sku=518972
iM Get'n that fa sho!

play acoustic, jam hard

AiM - TheCarsonCity
Oh i just remember one thing, my hands are used to the Electric Guitar Fretboard and Neck, so i need an Acoustic with the best posible "like-electric" neck.
Quote by TooLateForRoses

Quote by GuitarNinja12