Page 1 of 2
i can play a pretty good amount of acoustic songs, i been playing about a year and i know there have been acoustic threads before but i wanna know what songs i should learn that make chicks horny. so i can play em at parties and school and ****. so what you guys got? right now im playing Dont Go Away by Oasis. but i need more.
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog.. cry'n' all the time..
May you build a ladder to the stars and climb on every rung.
Stand by me is nice...
Stairway to heaven is nice...

Don't know any other
Quote by Slicendice

stop using UG as a search engine.

I guarantee that google will be 10x more helpfull and loving.
fuck her gently

but seriously, im pretty sure an acoustic song would get a girl horny if you are really good looking to begin with.......

Jack my swag
pretty much any Dave Mathews song, I've had girls fall in love with me over playing his songs
Agile Septor Elite 7-String
ESP H-1007
ESP H-1001
Peavey 5150
Mesa Boogie Cab

Recording Gear -
PreSonus FireStudio Interface
CX5 Studio Monitors
Wow, you seem like the douchy type who bring their guitar to parties and break it out whenever they can. Honestly, playing guitar for some bitch won't get her wet. Maybe you'll get to talk to her, but dude, shes not going to get with you because you can play the guitar.
Quote by CowboyFromHell5
i can play a pretty good amount of acoustic songs, i been playing about a year and i know there have been acoustic threads before but i wanna know what songs i should learn that make chicks horny. so i can play em at parties and school and ****. so what you guys got? right now im playing Dont Go Away by Oasis. but i need more.

Wait, you want to be doing words that need to be censored at school? You sick son of a censored word.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by ReeseKillsHIV
Dude, playing guitar to get chicks = fail.

1+
Haha do you bring your guitar to every party? How full of yourself are you?
Wow, 14 posts and no one has mentioned Cannibal Corpse yet?

Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Laid to rest by Lamb of God

ok not really...probabley I'm Here Without You by 3 doors down or Lips of an Angel by Hinder(even though some people think it's a lame song, chicks still dig it if you pull it off well)
play frantic disembowelment and then to really take her over the edge play chased through the woods by a rapist
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Hit random strings and start singing

"I bought this guitar to get laid
make my day
hell, i'll even pay"
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by hippieboy444
play the rain song

Such a beautiful song.

To the threadstarter, chicks don't have a universal taste in music, surprising isn't it? They're almost human sometimes.
Quote by Kylster
Wow, 14 posts and no one has mentioned Cannibal Corpse yet?

Tomb of the mutilated - Cannibal Corpse...

Anyways... Some good old pop rock **** might do the trick but it's pathetic and very sad that you try to get into bed with a girl by playing a godsend instrument.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I have to agree with the person who said Playing guitar for girls = fail.

Wow...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by BackSeatSuicide
pretty much any Dave Mathews song, I've had girls fall in love with me over playing his songs

I have a guitar/gun for just such occasions. Its a guitar, but int he neck is a rifle barrel. That way i can play a Dave Mathews song and when people say, "oh i like that song" i know who is first to eliminate. Then i proceed to play Nickelback and Buckcherry songs so i know who else needs to die. Then i top it off with a Daughtry song.
You could say i know how to clear a room....
Quote by quincy514
Dave Matthews Band. I guess they're talented, but I find that every one of their fans seems to be a big tool with a popped collar and backwards Polo hat.

YES!!!
Quote by ReeseKillsHIV
Dude, playing guitar to get chicks = fail.

.. No.

Playing guitar to get chicks = pure awesomeness.

Don't tell me you picked up guitar because of your influences

And there's a list of good songs in the Acoustic & Classical forum.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
.. No.

You caught me.

I totally started playing to make the girls wet.
From my experience, chicks are only horny if they're in a relationship with you already or if they're drunk. Getting them affectionate is more easy, though.
To the threadstarter, chicks don't have a universal taste in music, surprising isn't it? They're almost human sometimes.

Only in rare circumstances.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by tyronelab
Am I the only person who thought that the title said 'Acoustic songs that make babies horny'?

...where's Pedobear when you need him?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by tyronelab
Am I the only person who thought that the title said 'Acoustic songs that make babies horny'?

I thought it said that too.

As for songs that make girls horny.

Your Body Is A Wonderland-John Mayer

/thread
The.
"Good Riddance"-Greenday.

Seriously. Pinch Harmonics dont impress. **** sweep pickin. Powechords get you laid. It's all about pop punk
Quote by Turd_Ferguson
Wow, you seem like the douchy type who bring their guitar to parties and break it out whenever they can. Honestly, playing guitar for some bitch won't get her wet. Maybe you'll get to talk to her, but dude, shes not going to get with you because you can play the guitar.

I'm sorry you lose.
You haven't lived until you stand up on stage and make some random chick cum in her jeans. Samba Pa Ti or Europa by Santana works the best.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by tyronelab

I thought pedobear had infiltrated the pit.
Quote by quincy514
Dave Matthews Band. I guess they're talented, but I find that every one of their fans seems to be a big tool with a popped collar and backwards Polo hat.

YES!!!
Quote by Jackal58
I'm sorry you lose.
You haven't lived until you stand up on stage and make some random chick cum in her jeans. Samba Pa Ti or Europa by Santana works the best.

I daresay it's a different thing when you're on stage, though. To them, that means you're famous, and chicks like famous people.
I'm a communist. Really.
Swing Life Away by Rise Against.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by paintITblack39
.. No.

I'm willing to bet at least half of the people in this thread started playing because they saw a guitarist getting every girl he met.
Dickless.
**** Her Gently - Tenacious D
Gibson SG Standard

Custom Monterey Strat with Half scallop and CS 69's

Marshall Class 5

EHX Big Muff

baaaaabbbby im hot just like an oven
i need youre loving, inside of me
cause when i get that feeeeling
i want
sexual heeeeealing
sexual heaaalinggg baby