Yay a squire version of the 72 Tele Deluxe.
With one pickup.

not worth it, at all.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
I hate it because he stole everything that I would have wanted in a sig guitar and put his name and that stupid red tape on it. I am sure that it plays like crap, too, but I have not had a chance to try it yet.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
haha it does look cheap...
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
It would be better if it didn't have his name/graphics on it and it had a neck pick up.

which would basically make it a 72 Tele Deluxe.

.....\,========================]
...../ ..---.........................-----.............|]
..../_==o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;-------.:/
....), ...(_(_) ..../
...// (..) ), ------"
..//......//
.//......//
//......//
what the hell is agathis?

^oh, i was just scrolling through music123 and found it...i just thought i would let you all know i guess.....
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Quote by haz_uk
yea, it looks sh*t.

actually, i think it looks pretty nice. except for the red cross. that is quite nice.

but seriously now, its supposed to be fairly ok.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Yeah what's with all the agathis bashing? My Squier Tele is agathis and it sounds fine compared to my Ash Esquire and mahogany ESP and Schecter and Alder telecaster and Korina V.

I actually kinda like the look of that guitar, except for the lame X and ****.. If it wasn't a sig. model I'd seriously consider buying one. Mabye I can just sand his signature off it and repaint it..
What The Heck Is Agathis???????????????????????????
Quote by NeverMeant
The wood that it's made of.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
If I had any interest in that thing, I'd get something like this instead. At least it's a Fender.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by MuffinMan
The wood that it's made of.

thank you....
Quote by NeverMeant
That is a tele with all the good stuff taken away, Including:

Tele neck
Tele bridge
Tele Bridge single coil
Tele neck single coil
Tele body wood
Tele PG

It is pretty much a guitar, with all the things I love taken out, so pretty much, worst tele in existence.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
^hahahaha true....
Quote by NeverMeant