Page 1 of 2
my favorite band since, like, 2002 when I heard their demos. Who else is really excited for september 18?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
not-so-guilty "guilty pleasure" of mine. used to like them a boatload a good while ago, and i still like them now. i think they're are a lot better than some of their power-poppy contemporaries because of the maturity in their sound and lyrics.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Yes yes yes! Love this band, can't wait until Even If It Kills Me.
I have been up to date on their updates and videos.
I already have the Broken Heart EP.
Awesome stuff, Justin Peirce is a lyrical geniuses.
Love is watching
Someone die.
Anyone watch all of the webisodes? The songs they play on them sound pretty awesome, and in the one it shows them sitting down and just playing a rough sound of what was to become Broken Heart. Amazing talent.
Love is watching
Someone die.
broken heart was really poppy, and then the other new single was really boring
"For Us, For Them, For You"
Quote by Ghost_Knive
Yes yes yes! Love this band, can't wait until Even If It Kills Me.
I have been up to date on their updates and videos.
I already have the Broken Heart EP.
Awesome stuff, Justin Pierre is a lyrical geniuses.

there fixed it for ya

btw i'm literally ****ting myself with excitment for even if it kills me
^lol thats really not funny but it made me laugh
dunno why i like mcs
im more into loud drums and electric guitars
mcs is kinda slower music but their lyrics are amazing
like time turned fragile and when youre around and autographs and apoligies
who ISNT exited for the 18th?! im goin to their hometown concert in november!!!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
Quote by mushroom2
there fixed it for ya

btw i'm literally ****ting myself with excitment for even if it kills me

oh, haha yeah. I was close.
But anyways, yeah I didn't like the one song they put out.
But there is a song they play from time to time in the recent webisode and it is amazing!
Love is watching
Someone die.
Love MCS!!! Seeing them around the end of this month in Glasgow! Can't wait for the new album either !
*bump*

i cannot wait for the new album to be released tomoorow. hopefully it will be amazing
picked up even if it kills me today, bloody brilliant!

hopefully seeing them live in porstmouth on the 6th
yea im going to porstmouth if my mate (only person i know who likes them) can get back from NZ in time
Even If It Kills me is soooo good. Antonia was the song I was talking about earlier. Anyone else in love with this song? haha. MCS does it again!
Love is watching
Someone die.
i havn't heard much of the new album...
seeing them next week though straylight run supporting aswell. Yum.
thats a good one. I also like conversation, I hope they is a piano tab for this song in the near future, its so beautiful.
Love is watching
Someone die.
hmmmi liked them but then I listened to them over and over again
so i got sick of listening to them
amazing CD got it a few hours after it hit the shelves (LAST ONE LEFT!!!) and i cant stop listening to it (well, im listening to AFI so i dont get bored of their new songs before the concert
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
MCS is one of my favorite bands, but their new album is actually really disappointing. I mean there's nothing horrible on it, but alot of it just isn't as good and doesn't stand out as much as Commit This To Memory. I like about half of Even If It Kills Me: "This is For Real", "The Conversation", "Broken Heart", "Where I Belong", "Point of Extinction" and "Antonia".

But imo, they'll never top "Perfect Teeth" or "The Future Freaks Me Out".
Last edited by WeezerEatWorld at Sep 24, 2007,
Mmmhhhh every album they make has a huge standard to live up to, but I wouldn't call it a disappointment, probably not their best, possibly their worst album, but since the others are just so good, its not saying that this one sucked or anything.
Love is watching
Someone die.
Quote by Ghost_Knive
Mmmhhhh every album they make has a huge standard to live up to, but I wouldn't call it a disappointment, probably not their best, possibly their worst album, but since the others are just so good, its not saying that this one sucked or anything.

yea id agree, its a good album but there other albums are so great that they make Even If It Kills Me their worst album
I think this one definitely tops CTTM. CTTM just seemed to have no purpose after LG FUAD, whereas this album just builds to its climax, Even If It Kills Me. Every song's a tune too, and there're definitely standout tracks like Last Night and Hello Helicopter, and the title track.

I don't think it tops IATM though, just because the good songs fall short of being great like on that album. Plus IATM had Perfect Teeth.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I agree with tpen892004 this is for real is really catchy i listened to it so much in just one day.
Punks not Dead it's Just Sleeping

Let's Play Some Tetris MotheR FuckeR
I saw them in a small venue on campus last night and they were AMAZING! SO SO good! I've not been to a gig where I've had that much fun for a while. Supports were Straylight Run and Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer, who were both awesome too.

I didn't rate the new album after an initial listen when it first came out, but after seeing them live I adore it.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
im deciding whether i should go to their concert in my area coming up. i've never actually heard them or anberlin (opening) but i thought itd be a pretty good concert. should i go?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
im deciding whether i should go to their concert in my area coming up. i've never actually heard them or anberlin (opening) but i thought itd be a pretty good concert. should i go?

Yes.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Yes.

i would really like a more detailed response so i can decide.

dont forget that ive never actually listened to them....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Page 1 of 2