Hey guys. This is the link for my band's site. I wanted to hear you guys' opinions on the bottom song "time to save your life". Its just two of us, and were very limited with the recording equipment we have available. but we tried to make it sound clean and professional as possible. Were both in highschool btw. Please let me knwo what you think about any aspect we can work on. vocals/guitar/solo/mics/drums what have you.

www.myspace.com/onwilshire

Much appreciated guys,
Nick
It's really not bad.

the recordings feel a little distant, and I couldn't always understand the words, but I usually can't with a lot of bands.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
i love the guitar in the intro, really really cool effects the vocals bring it down a bit but really really cool stuff i also do nt like the vocals in the course but the guitar and drums are solid i cant hear the bass at all tho i think that u should be able to a bit, not bad solo kinda thing either

over all not bad but sry wouldnt buy ur album or down load it
"A little word for my enemies and fortune seekers -
go fuck your Jesus..... he likes it up the ass!!"
Glen Benton
drums are a little too quiet and a bit "trebley" but the rest sounds good. the vocals could use a little less volume but otherwise its a cool song
--------------------------------
GEAR
Guitars----
Aria:Ariana
Ibanez:RG7321
Peavey:Raptor Sig. series
Peavey:EXP Sig. series
ESP LTD: V-500
Amplifiers----
Orange 2X12 cab
Peavey: JSX
Peavey: XXL
hey. thanks for the feedback guys. We had 1 mic for the whole affair. and the vocals were hard to do. Im acutally taking singing lessons now though..so hopefully it wont be as much of a drag on our next recording
Hey, i just wanna say, with wat you guys had to work with, all your stuff is excellent. My band is kinda regrouping after loosing our guitar player who is going to college, and were trying to write new stuff, and i hope it sounds half as good as some of this stuff! One mic must been hell to record the drums! Haha, keep rockin'.