haha ok i know i always tend to make a paranoia health related thread but im not paranoi over this lol. Well a week ago i accidently stabbed the bottom left part of my palm with the tip of a knife with trying to adjust something on my belt. The belt bar that you put over the belt that holds it tight wouldnt budge. I was going to be smart about it so i held it away from my body, but it still made its way to that part of my hand. Anywho, it left an incision a good 3 to 4 centimeters deep. It bled only a little bit. If it was over to the left like a good 3 ish centimeters it would have hit a vein. Well little curious me split it apart with my other index and middle finger(not ripping it but just enough to get a good view on the inside) and when i did this, this beige/peachy thing popped out and it wasnt liquid. Does anyone know what this could have been? I know it wasnt pus or something cuz i touched it and it was squishy. It isnt really a concern now, considering it scabbed but still has a slight incision (not deep but a line kinda it hasnt fully recovered and I dont think it will). so anyone know what that thing that popped out could have been? I dont have pics cuz i tried but my phone is **** quality
i cant help you, but i have a question for you, and a bunch of other people, why do you come here with these problems, see a REAL doctor
Tumor maybe? You could have just done a DIY Cancer treatment.
UG RPG - Big Band Jazz Group
Buckethead4Prez - String Bass

PM me to Join
fatty corpuscle
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Maybe it was a little chunk of severed tissue/fat/some gnarly alien thing. Maybe you should dry goin over to ultimate-doctor.com or something.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by Garret.
fatty corpuscle

WATCH YOUR MOUTH!

My God, have you no decency?
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
Maybe it was a little chunk of severed tissue/fat/some gnarly alien thing. Maybe you should dry goin over to ultimate-doctor.com or something.

Honestly, your sentence structure is so ****ty that i have no idea whate your saying,
except that you stabbed yourself.

****ING EMO FAG!
(I joke, i keed )
CTHC
Quote by Garret.
fatty corpuscle

Wait wait... so you're saying a fat dead comedian is lodged in the left side of his palm?!?
Quote by khalil1220
i cant help you, but i have a question for you, and a bunch of other people, why do you come here with these problems, see a REAL doctor

because they want to seem as bamf as possible. therefore, they make **** up and act cool
Quote by BreakingTheGirl

Honestly, your sentence structure is so ****ty that i have no idea what you're saying,

****ING EMO FAG!
(I joke, i keed )

Fixed.
and since when was I emo? or a fag?
this part...

Honestly, your sentence structure is so ****ty that i have no idea what you're saying,

****ING EMO FAG!
(I joke, i keed )

was directed towards the threadstarter.

the was fo yo self.
CTHC
ahh, I follow now. Well then it's a good thing I didn't retaliate with further insults of my own on your face/mother/abusive childhood I'm not quite sure even existed/sexual preference. That could leave us in a rather awkward position.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
wow... br00tal.... right a song about it! call it Fatty Corpuscle

Oh lord, that was just awful

But yeah, that would be a great idea
i enjoy viewing the human anatomy, yes

go to a doctor. now.

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Aug 19, 2007,