Right. I'm looking for a bass combo amp, preferably around 100 watts

Budget of about $400, it's kind of flexible so if it goes a bit above that figure, that's fine

We usually play a lot of ska and hardcore punk, so preferably something that would suit that kind of bassline

I currently have a crap little 10 watt bass amp that i got free with an Ibanez starter kit a bought a few years ago. For gigs, i usually borrow whatever amp is around. My drummer's brother's got a guitar amp that i usually use in band practise

I'm a pretty tight bassist, i'd like to say.....

Oh and i can't by used stuff, cuz i live in Dubai and it's kind of hard to transport/find...

Any suggestions? If there's like, an Ampeg or something in that budget.......
I'm a fan of Ashdown gear, I really like the sound they have, and they're cheap. I'd look into those if I was you, I believe they have a MAG300 2x10 combo for like...$400 something, but I could be wrong. There's other ones though.

You could also get a Fender Rumble...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
right will check it out, although i've now found out that my budget has been cut to $350.....I also found an Ampeg BA115 for that price and it seems pretty good, cept it's kinda hard to ship...it only ships to US and Canada, and i live in Dubai, that makes things complicated