Page 1 of 4
that girl is a stupid little person. if she had any brains, she'd run as soon as she got the chance. I mean, isn't a restaurant seeing you half- naked better than having to dance around naked and give a guy head?
That's nuts! But.. personally, at the part where the girl was like, "he said if i didn't do what he said, i'd lose my job" .. personally that would be the least of my worries :| ... Plus mcdonalds is the worst job out there. That's aweful that someone would do that :S.

Plus that's totally acquaintence rape. And screw that asshole woman who denied the girl was begging her to help her. I bet she was totally in on it. I mean, a girl naked except for an apron in a managers office?! Give me a break, she didn't think the girl wanted help? This makes me sick.
Last edited by _testament_ at Aug 19, 2007,
wtf??? cuz her parents told her to listen to adults :O
Rig:
MIM Fender Strat

Vox V847A Wah
Dunlop JH-F1 Fuzz Face
Boss DS-1
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 x2!!!
Boss Passive A/B Box
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss Volume Pedal

Marshall 4203 Artist 30Watt Tube
Epiphone Electar Tube 30
wtf?
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
I missed the fact about why she was naked in a mcdonalds in the first place...anyone know?

Edit: nvm, strip search......but why was she strip searched?
Quote by theo_siordia
wtf??? cuz her parents told her to listen to adults :O

+1

"I better give this guy a bj becaude my parents might ground me if I don't"

retard
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
That'd be so ****ing sick to be barefoot on a mcdonald's floor, have you ever walked back there? You don't walk, you skate on grease.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by Captain Insano
Am I sicko if I though it was funny.

I've found some pretty messed up stuff funny, that being said. That video is in no way funny, it's disgusting and you're a moron. I couldn't even finish watching it.

The teenager is a complete and utter dumbass for staying in the situation, but it's sick that it came down to that. I really hope both those people get killed and the teenager gets some god damned brains.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
that girl is an idiot...
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
Quote by Flemfloyd
+1

"I better give this guy a bj becaude my parents might ground me if I don't"

retard

i know, i mean common shes not 12.
Rig:
MIM Fender Strat

Vox V847A Wah
Dunlop JH-F1 Fuzz Face
Boss DS-1
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 x2!!!
Boss Passive A/B Box
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss Volume Pedal

Marshall 4203 Artist 30Watt Tube
Epiphone Electar Tube 30
That whole incident is messed up and disturbing. The fact that only one person said "this is wrong" is sick. And as sick and messed up as the couple are, I wonder what the girls problem was. "My parents told me to listen to adults" "It would be humiliating." her parents didn't mean for her to get raped, and I think having this story on national television is a bit more humiliating.

EDIT: Wait, does anyone have the next part? I wanna know who the caller was!
DOWN&OUT
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
I've found some pretty messed up stuff funny, that being said. That video is in no way funny, it's disgusting and you're a moron. I couldn't even finish watching it.

The teenager is a complete and utter dumbass for staying in the situation, but it's sick that it came down to that. I really hope both those people get killed and the teenager gets some god damned brains.

I don't really understand how you think the girl is a moron?! I mean.. honestly, where or how do you think she was going to get out? Do seriously think the manager would be like, "yeah you're free to leave, have a great day" .. I'm pretty sure she would've left if she felt she could do so without being physically harmed/ she was scared to death? Are you unaware of how people act/feel when being raped?
I still don't understand why she was naked? A strip search, at McDonald's???
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
It's too obvious that the older woman was involved, first her attorney doesn't let her reply to an incriminating part of the video, and she says she "can't recall" what Louise said to her. Her 'acting floored' later in the vid was crap too.

Good job, they scarred a girl probably for life just so the man-child on the phone could rub one out.

It's hard to get me really pissed and disappointed at humanity, but damn, this kind of stuff makes it a cake walk.

EDIT: And to piss myself off further, I know people aren't usually their bravest when they're naked in the back of the Golden Arches, but come the fuck on. 3 HOURS she was in there!? Adrenaline has to kick in at some point so you can do a barrel roll, or at least scream or something. And that "My parents told me to listen to adults" shit just sickens me, there comes a point when even the most home-grown person can defy their parents. I think a dick in the face justifies that.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Last edited by Kylster at Aug 19, 2007,
/me gets a semi

>_>
<_<
Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER
Quote by Mr. President
Why was everybody obeying the caller? I think I missed something.

The caller was Kiefer Sutherland

An e-cookie to whoever gets that.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
For those that don't know the background story behind these kinds of things- A person calls in posing as the Police or something and tells the managers that the person needs to be searched because they have stolen something. The caller instructs the manager the whole time (and obviously gets off to it all). Its happened at a few places before.
My Stuffs:
-ZZ Ryder Empire (with Wilkinson trem.)
-Marshall Lead 12
-Ibanez Metal Screamer
-Zoom 505ii (was only $15, and came with an skb case)
-Crate FXT120
..... "when an adult tells you to do something, you do it...."

right...

.... who the hell is this "caller" person?? and why is this asswipe doing it??!?

Well kids, we've learned that working at McDonalds is a BAD idea
hue
This is sickening.

I mean, this is just mindblowingly wrong. How the Hell can this happen?

I think Donna Summer (that McDonalds bitch, not the disco singer) planned it for some sick reason.

I feel really sorry for the girl, this kind of stuff must be soul-destroying. It seems like she has trust issues, or is really shy or dependent or something, which is how it happened.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I remember seeing a 60 minutes on this a few months back.

I think that the guy on the phone and the girl were in kahoots so they could sue the guy for sexual harassment.
Quote by oZone_TNS
Phone booth, bitch.

The "bitch" was a bit unessacery though

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Flemfloyd

The "bitch" was a bit unessacery though

I'm sorry . Cookie?
QUICK! SOMEONE GET SEXUAL HARRASMENT PANDA!

/bad taste jokes
Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER
and to think peopel sue mcdonnalds for spilling coffee on themselves and get 2.2 million, the girl deserves to get so much for having to go through it,. ugh, and the manager wtf, when in her training did it go "oh yeah, you can strip search people if they tell you"

i hope she goes to jail aswell as her fiance!.
Gah! Okay, I'm out of here before my inner Conspiracy Theorist comes out.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Yeah, the bit about "my parents told me that you always have to do what an adult says" is really strange. I mean, maybe it was the trauma that kept her from responding, but AFTER the fact? Maybe she wanted to give an easy excuse - can't blame her, what that guy did was terrible - but still.
could someone describe this video for me? and explain what the hell's goin on? my connection is so slow it takes forever to load a video
i understand that she needs to listen to adults she should have hitt him
Quote by Trail-OfDead
For those that don't know the background story behind these kinds of things- A person calls in posing as the Police or something and tells the managers that the person needs to be searched because they have stolen something. The caller instructs the manager the whole time (and obviously gets off to it all). Its happened at a few places before.

Now its kinda making sense, but if thats true, then the people who actually believed the mystery person on the other line are some huge clusterfucks who should be castrated and or circumcised (for that dumbass woman.)
Quote by zombie_monster
I remember seeing a 60 minutes on this a few months back.

I think that the guy on the phone and the girl were in kahoots so they could sue the guy for sexual harassment.

Do you really think she would've gotten naked and humiliated for three and a half hours and even given head to a man old enough to be her dad to sue for sexual harrassment, when all she really needs is an accusation and a bit of circumstantial evidence?

EDIT: Okay, I need to see the second part. Someone, please, links.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Aug 19, 2007,
Page 1 of 4