Hi guys,
I'm looking for a distortion/od pedal that has a huge range of distortion. I currently have a digitech death metal pedal which i like because i play a lot of metal, but i've been playing a lot of different stuff now including ska and bluesy stuff. I'm looking for an overdrive or distortion that has a big range and that i can make sound good from adding a little crispness to barre chords for ska to heavily distorted (in flames, killswitch engage stuff, black label society). Thanks for your input!
how much are you willing to spend?

I'd recommend the Tech 21 Sansamp GT2, an analog modeller than can replicate the sparkly clean tone of fender amps to hi-gain marshall jcm800-esque tones, and anything in between. It is a lil on the pricey side, but you get quality sound from this preamp/stompbox. I use one myself, works very well when plugged both into an amp, or poweramp.
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
Quote by ~Andrea-Angel~
how much are you willing to spend?

I'd recommend the Tech 21 Sansamp GT2, an analog modeller than can replicate the sparkly clean tone of fender amps to hi-gain marshall jcm800-esque tones, and anything in between. It is a lil on the pricey side, but you get quality sound from this preamp/stompbox. I use one myself, works very well when plugged both into an amp, or poweramp.

+1 GREAT device for distortion or overdrive, i wouldnt think about using anything else
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) (retired)
Gibson Les Paul Swamp Ash studio
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Tobacco Burst)

Bass
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz
sansamp gt-2. soundclips are in my page.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots