Page 1 of 5
What's the worst injury you have ever sustained? Broken bones? Torn muscles? Dislocations? Punctured organs?!

Let us know about it! Got scars? X-Rays? Post pics!

Make sure that YOU suffered the injury... don't post pics or links to clips of some other dickhead hurting himself, we can all find those on youtube..

I've had a couple of broken bones.. a wrist, ankle, couple of toes and just about all my fingers... only ever dislocated one finger (that was kinda cool), and torn some ligaments in my ankles... other than that i'm sweet!

What about you guys?! DISCUSS!!!
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
Not sure if it counts, but I had a kidney taken out when I was young. Apart from that I haven't had any other 'injuries' as such, apart from a broken nose.
I broke my collarbone playing football (at recess, we didn't have pads or anything). I've sprained my ankles and wrists so many times it's amazing I can still walk/wank.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Fell off a horse and fractured my wrist.

Also I fell over once doing the Carlton dance and fractured the same wrist again. It was pretty damn embarassing
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
i got a broken arm from rugby. It was awesome! it was full demented

but it was a clean break, so they could snap it back in. it wasnt bad enough to put me to sleep. so they gave me happy gas, and snapped it back in with his hands, it hurt alot.like 2 rocks rubbing together, but more painful
I twisted my ankle once. And I was viciously abused by my tennis coach. He would practice his serves while the team was doing various warm-up excercises. I got hit on the forehead, the back of my neck, slightly above my groin, and my calf. You'd be surprised by how ugly these bruises will look.
Quote by burndttoast
I twisted my ankle once. And I was viciously abused by my tennis coach. He would practice his serves while the team was doing various warm-up excercises. I got hit on the forehead, the back of my neck, slightly above my groin, and my calf. You'd be surprised by how ugly these bruises will look.

****, your coach must be a lean mean tennis machine
i fell off a computer chair and landed on some keys and my arm was broken in two places and bleeding like hell
I fracrtured my wrist skateboarding a couple of years ago. It wasn't too bad, but I had to wear a cast for about six weeks and it was summer so it sucked that I couldn't do things outside for a while.

Last Spring I dislocated my knee playing basketball with some friends in the alley. My friends got lucky too because I was owning there asses. I had to get surgery from it because I tore some ligaments and they did something to my knee to were it would never pop out again. I had to use crutches at school and it ****ing sucked. I had to go to physical therapy during the summer too. The only good thing about that was I got to miss school for about a week.
first time riding a powerful dirt bike, dunno what kind it was. Riding it out at my friend's place out of town, his property is on a slope, i was riding down in that direction and I changed gears for some reason to see what I could do, but then I couldn't find the back brake and I was going pretty fast down the hill. Slammed directly into a trailer, I was only wearing a regular bike helmet because the moto helmet was too small for me.

Slammed right into it, broke my nose and messed my face up, broke a bone right at the base of my thumb. That was about 2 or 3 years ago, and I still can't breathe quite properly now. Good times.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Quote by fretsonfire74
is this you?

Yes, that is I. The idiot.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Both my collar bones are broken from aikido practice a couple of years back, and I've got a scar on my shoulder after a pair of scissors.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Yes, that is I. The idiot.

lol, tell me the logistics of this, was the stick on fire and the stuff poured on it petrol?
Quote by fretsonfire74
lol, tell me the logistics of this, was the stick on fire and the stuff poured on it petrol?

Yeah, the end of the stick was already on fire. Then my friend slipped and accidentally poured too much.. I've learnt my lesson.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
I broke my wrist playing football 2 days ago.... no guitar for 6 weeks
I play bass

John Deacon > You

Quote by TimmyPage06
Yeah I laughed there. And then realised, Ill die a virgin.
I tripped over in a garden at the end-of-GCSE-celebrations and on the way down caught my head on one of those sharp metal garden lamp-post things

5 and a half inches of cut, a pint of blood, 16 + 9 stitches later on

Suck on that for stupidity
Last edited by philipisabeast at Aug 20, 2007,
my friend bursted his hand by smashing on a balloon..
A BALLOON ?!

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

My worst was a fight I got in, got hit from behind and the guy had a ring on, and then I got hit in the head a few times with a beer bottle. Avoid if at all possible.
Quote by philipisabeast
I tripped over in a garden at the end-of-GCSE-celebrations and on the way down caught my head on one of those sharp metal garden lamp-post things

Damn that's nasty.

That stitch makes the stitch on my head look like nothing.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by philipisabeast

Holy ****!

I was building a deck with my dad and I was holding up a wooden beam. The beam snapped off of its original foundation and slammed down on my head. It had a metal bracket attached to it for screws and it lodged itself about a half inch deep in my head. I got up and said "Holy **** that thing just fell on me!" Right after I finished that sentence A fountain of blood began to spirt out of my head lol. Good thing I lived right next to a hospital.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
^^^^ Holy shit man that is fucking hardcore!!!
Quote by Nelsean
Holy ****!

I was building a deck with my dad and I was holding up a wooden beam. The beam snapped off of its original foundation and slammed down on my head. It had a metal bracket attached to it for screws and it lodged itself about a half inch deep in my head. I got up and said "Holy **** that thing just fell on me!" Right after I finished that sentence A fountain of blood began to spirt out of my head lol. Good thing I lived right next to a hospital.

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
I jumped off the top of a swing set and dislocated my elbow.

My parents didn't believe me and the only witness was afraid to tell because he was afraid HE would get in trouble!

But then it got really swollen, and they took me to a doctor.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I "broke" my knee playing soccer three years ago. I was running, a defender came sliding in the wet grass and I chipped the ball over him and then jumped. When I landed, I heard a loud bang (our goalie on the other side of the field could hear it) and then an intense pain, that basically felt like someone just had stabbed my knee with a knife.

Turns out I had damaged the bone in the knee (no ligaments or anything) and that the injury didn't usually happen just when running and twisting it like I did. The previous injuries had all been skiiers and motorcycle riders and people in high speeds. I guess I run fast, eh?

Anyways, the pain was unbearable, a cast for six weeks, two weeks in hospital and rehabilitation training for like a year before I could run and stuff like that.

Put your knuckles against each other, pretend that is the knee, and turn them. That's basically what happened.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Nelsean
Holy ****!

Bloody hell - that sound's horribly painful
Lets see...
Broken nose
broken 2 toes
broken left thumb
broken both middle fingers
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
I broke my arm in three places when I was skateboarding once. I haven't really had anything that intense happen to me.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Lets see...
Broken nose
broken 2 toes
broken left thumb
broken both middle fingers

you really are a zombie..
I have one word for you

milk

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Ive cleanly snapped my leg playing footy.
and when i was 9 my mum accidently poored 100 degrees boiling water down my back. had to go to hospital suffered burns. i have a massive scar on my back from top to bottom
I got stabbed in the face with a pitchfork when I was 3- 4, if it was about 1cm higher I would only have 1 eye :P
Quote by soccermom
HELL YES!

tis some pretty intresting, I have nearly read (masturbated) to all the articles on Wiki.

During school one time, I was playing football with the opposing goal against a metre ish high wall. I was running like a machine down the right wing, and I don't remember the next bit. However, I do remember waking up with my arm twisted upwards and behind my head. The positioning of my arm was pretty disgusting, and you could tell it was broken.

I'd knocked myself out on the wall, and dislocated my shoulder, as well as getting a complete break of my right humerous (like, all the way across) and twisting the bone through 180 degrees. Very close to pretty much loosing use of the arm because of the proximity to nerves or something.

I know it's not much compared to some people's accidents, but it's the only major injury I've had, so it's big to me.

The most annoying thing was that I couldn't do anything for the 6 weeks of the summer holidays. So I didn't do much exercise during those weeks, and then, I was diagnosed with a wierd heart condition which meant I couldn't do exercise for ages longer. So yeah, it sucked. I'm surprised I didn't get really fat.... :/
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Last edited by MayContainNuts at Aug 20, 2007,
drank bleach once, thats about it though.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
the dude with the chopped up head wins

i've broken my jaw (soft food for six weeks sucks ass)
i've broken 5 of my fingers
and i've broken my wrist
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Plenty of broken fingers, broken arm, twists ankles, jarred wrists, got some scars from hitting reef while surfing. My mate got hit hard though, had a gas oven explode on him. Ill try and find pics of his scars.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Page 1 of 5