does anyone know of any websites / shops I can buy Rosewood or similar from?

Help appreciated
Arctic Monkeys fan club

I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
I've got 3 metric tons of rosewood in my back yard. What do you need?
Not taking any online orders.
gonna sound a little unorthadox but i need a sheet to make a pick guard of, roughly same dimesnions of a strat guard
Arctic Monkeys fan club

I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by CorduroyEW

i know where i'll be coming for my next fretboard lol, from Wales too
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

Quote by TheCondoms
gonna sound a little unorthadox but i need a sheet to make a pick guard of, roughly same dimesnions of a strat guard

For a square chunk about 1/8" thick and big enough t do I strat pickguard will run you about 20 quid.
ok sure, PM me and we'll sort it out
Arctic Monkeys fan club

Quote by CorduroyEW

Do you have a stock of any other woods?
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Yes and no... I've got about 3000 lbs of honduran mahogany sitting in the USA but I can't get the paperwork to be able to export it to the UK.

I do have some cherry and some lacewood in 1" thick planks. The lacewood is a great alternative to maple for laminated tops. The cherry is too thin to be much good for electric guitars but it's real good for acoustics. I've also got a bunch of very very high grade spruce.
Hey, if you need anyone to take care of your rosewood for you...

And 1" is good enough for guitars if you have a 1/4" top.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by CorduroyEW
Yes and no... I've got about 3000 lbs of honduran mahogany sitting in the USA but I can't get the paperwork to be able to export it to the UK.

I do have some cherry and some lacewood in 1" thick planks. The lacewood is a great alternative to maple for laminated tops. The cherry is too thin to be much good for electric guitars but it's real good for acoustics. I've also got a bunch of very very high grade spruce.

If i may ask, why do you have such large amounts of wood CorduroyEW?
I got a good deal.

I build acoustic guitars and I got a chance to get enough wood to carry me through my career and I took it.