I have high hopes judging by thier performance on thier recent tour! And the fact that Rick Rubin wont let them put any **** on the new album (hence why the new songs aint on it)

What do u guys think
I think if it beats St. Anger, its a good album.

Anything is better than St. Anger.

BUT, seriously now, from what I've seen/heard, it will be a welcome return to form
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I liked St. Anger i think that if St. Anger was released by some new band and not metallica it would have done a lot better.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by BodaciousBob
I liked St. Anger i think that if St. Anger was released by some new band and not metallica it would have done a lot better.

I do agree with that.

St Anger would've been brilliant if it wasn't done by Metallica.

The reason it bombed and is universally hated is because we all know Metallica is a 1000 times better than to do stuff like St Anger.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice

Slight overexaggeration perhaps?

*reported*
I've found Jesus
Quote by AvengedThrice

"(Insert gay new Metalica album here) would've been brilliant if it wasn't done by Metallica."

I've heard this before...

Load
ReLoad
Garbage, Inc.

These albums SUCK, and Metallica SUCKS!!!

We're they once good and influential? Yes, when they were mid-20's in the mid-80's.

Now it's twenty years later and not only have they sold out, but they probably made a good move since they SUCK and may as well make some money at this point.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

This thread belongs in the Pathetic Album Attempts Forum, next to the last half of Metallicas career and the city of Gothenburg.