you might have heard about the director/actor Kevin Smith.(yes yes the guy who did clerks...)
among his movies are:
-Clerks l & ll
-Dogma
-Chasing Amy
-Jay and Silent Bob strike back
-MallRats

and more to which i havent heard of lol...

anyway, discuss the movies above and all of kevin smith's movies if you heard of other!yay fun!

to start off:whats you favourite out of those i listed?

ill say Jay and Silent Bob strike back, and clerks are the best..

Discuss
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

dogma

once I was having a bad day, and someone said to me "when it rains it pours" and that saying stuck with me all day. Later I went home and watched Dogma for the first time and at the end Chris Rock goes "when it rains it pours". creepy
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
mallrats. it is by far his funniest movie, and jason lee's character in that movie is my favorite character in all of his movies.
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
id say clerks 2
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Its a tie between Dogma and Mallrats. I like Dogma cuz it confused the **** out of me and made me think about trippy stuff I like Mallrats because of the sheer hilarity.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
its tough to say which is my favorite. I love this part in clerks though:
dante: can you believe my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks?!
customer: in a row?
Listen to CKY.
For me, Clerks I&II are one of the best scripts ever made. I love the sense of humor of Kevin Smith.

I haven't watched any other movies by him though. =/
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club