What have done to surprise your date or someone you are going out with?

I ordered some flowers and have it delivered to her workplace.

I want to some more surprises. What should I do?
-When you have eliminated all which is impossible,then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

-PRS Tremonti SE with SD SH-1 '59 (Neck) and SD Distortion (Bridge)

-Schecter C-1 Elite

-Line 6 PODXT

-Floorboard
Pull out your pockets and open zipper and ask her if she's kissed a bunny before
Give her a gift, like a book by an author she likes or w/e, but act as if its just like "oh i saw this and picked it up cos i thought you'd like it, dont worry about it" rather than a proper present.
Quote by GNR's Fan
Pull out your pockets and open zipper and ask her if she's kissed a bunny before

haha
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Tell her to meet you somewhere, say a restaurant, and when she shows up, give her some tickets for you and her for a movie or something. Be creative.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Sneak up behind her and punch her in the back of the head. I guarantee she won't see it coming.

Get it?

But seriously, write her a song. I assume you're capable of this, since you're on a guitar forum.
I was gonna suggest something with electricity, but how about turn up near the end of her shift playing her fav song on guitar.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Something to do with ********* or Icy-hot
There, no one else can say it

Hmm...pull coloured scarves out of your sleeves? Chicks dig magic (when it isnt obviously fake)
Quote by GNR's Fan

Jack my swag
Quote by GNR's Fan

Hahahahah Genius.

Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
surprise buttsex!!!1

it's not rape if you yell surprise first
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Oh come on guys!!!!

Nice idea though (conceptne and kartman)

Want some more though and pls. no under the belt and boobs stuff!!!!

heheheh!!!
-When you have eliminated all which is impossible,then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

-Schecter C-1 Elite

-Line 6 PODXT

-Floorboard
do a barrell roll. it will blow her mind.

but in all seriousness write her a song or sing any love song with her name or change the name in it for her.
Naked, in Space Helmet and Boots!

i watch family guy to much
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
I agree with not showing up. The only problem is that she tells all her friends and they spread nasty rumors about me.
that's sweet. as a female, i'd suggest writing a song. yes, it's mindblowing & she'll appreciate it i'm sure
Take her to a Black Metal concert

yeah.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
Take her to a Black Metal concert

yeah.

Would you like to go on a date with me?

Kidding. But I would do something that's not so typical, like having flowers sent to her work. It's sweet to a girl, but I would lean more towards the non-typical. Try something that could have a special meaning between the two of you.
Writing her a song will definitely give her a kick and might (assuming if it's good) will get you some s3cks!1!!
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
I made her sister put a big long red rose on her bed before she went to sleep

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

A couple days ago my lady friend was on her lunch break and she comes home for it. I was talking to her on msn and she was so pissed off at everything. So when she went back to work, i took her a sweet ice capp from tim hortons (canada ftw) and it made her day. Try that, just surprise her, she will love you.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by Captain Insano
When she goes to kiss you, turn around and fart in her mouth.

Hahahha. I did not see that coming. I genuinely thought it was going to be something homo and sweet. hahaha wow.

Anyways, yeah, I used to send her flowers and have them delivered to our school in class. It really makes her feel special because it makes all the girls envious. It also gives you a good rep w/ the ladies incase things don't work out with your gf.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by gflip69
What have done to surprise your date or someone you are going out with?

I ordered some flowers and have it delivered to her workplace.

I want to some more surprises. What should I do?

What's her name?

"Hey there ________
What's it like in New York City?"
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Great idea about writing a song. But i cant sing SH**!!! hahaha
Maybe other suggestions?

-Schecter C-1 Elite

-Line 6 PODXT

-Floorboard