There was a thread about this early this morning, and someone just posted a thread about it like 2 seconds before you did.

This is gonna be a long day.
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
RIP you crazy f*cker
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
RIP. this one's for you!
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by LustGardenBlues
There was a thread about this early this morning, and someone just posted a thread about it like 2 seconds before you did.

This is gonna be a long day.

True that, NIGGA.
ICE
CREAM
IS
GONNA
SAVE
THE
DAY
...AGAIN
Hope he doesn't Rest In Peace, hope he plays some more metal up in heaven. but thats just me
Ibanez RGA 121 w/ SD SH-6b & SH-2n Jazz
Ibanez RGA 121
Epiphone G-400 w/ EMG 81&60A
Fender Stratocaster Original 1978 Sunburst
Alvarez Acoustic DY-85

Fender G-Dec 8" 15W

VOX AD120VT 2*12" 120W

KORG AX1500G
Okay, I'm reporting this. No, it's NOT because I don't like Dimebag, it's because I don't want to see threads like this all day. I've already seen at least two, and that's more than enough.

Please anyone else, if they see more duplicate threads like this, report them. We need one at most.

So, *Reported*
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
the man was a legend
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Happy Birthday Dimebag. He's probably playin' strength beyond strength in heaven right now.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
If you give a **** about him, please write a more touching eulogy than "rip." Even if you type out "Rest in Peace," that's fine. But don't say someone's your hero and then jot something quick down to save a couple keystrokes.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
lets get the record straight :

Very good guitarist

Dead

Too Bad....so shut up with the R.I.P...there is no ****ing way that Dime is on here looking at this and saying "thanks...i am resting in peace"...so screw anyone who feels the itching need to do so.

There have been better guitarists...and better performers. Sure, staying out at intermission and playing solo's is great...but with all of the pedals and effects he used...it was decieving.

Don't get me wrong....i like him as a guitarist and it was an "untimely" death...but it is in no need for a theatrical production. He was just as screwed up as anyone.

Thats it.