Why is it that most girls dont have sex during their period. My girlfriend is on her period and wont have sex? Thanks in advance.
do you know what happens during a period?
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
its probably uncomfortable. My question is, why would you o_O you'd get a bloody ****, yuck
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
do you...

I mean, do YOU really want to ?

ew..

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I wouldn't press the issue...
Agile AL-3100 (highly recommended)
SX SST57 strat copy
OE30 Hollowbody
SX fretless bass
Epiphone PR-200 acoustic
Yamaha G-40 classical
Epiphone Valve Junior head
1x12 custom cab
4x12 Behringer Half-stack

My Solo Stuff

My Band

Just because the front door is being painted doesnt mean the back one wont open.

Just because the rollercoaster is down doesnt mean the whole park gets shut off.

Personally, id wait till the front door dries.
I had my hands in the river,
My feet back up on the bank,
Looked up to the Lord above and said,
"Hey man, Thanks"

Dr. Spinnerbait of the UG Fishermans Club. PM Joe-Fish to join.
Yeah, my gf told me it's really painful/uncomfortable.

.....I didnt listen
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
it would be disgusting...eww
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by WishfullSinfull
hell i'm a girl
& do you honestly want to be covered in blood?
yeah. Hiv aids.

you can get HIV when you bump uglies outside of a girl's period. ever wonder why you use condoms then, too?
It's not dangerous to either party. In fact, other than the obvious... bloody side affects, it's said to be beneficial, and helps it to pass easier.

Medical Facts
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by yamakid17
Why is it that most girls dont have sex during their period. My girlfriend is on her period and wont have sex? Thanks in advance.

wo ho ho
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by Sqeeezie
Just because the front door is being painted doesnt mean the back one wont open.

lol, amen to that
im having a hard time believing youre old enough to have sex, and NOT know what happens during that time of the month.

dont they teach you in like, 4th grade?
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
ewww dude thats gross. i wont even play w/my gf's tits when shes on her period.

but she still takes care of me
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
Take it from someone who's been there: it's not pretty.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by tyronelab

67% of the holes still being available is a percentage I wouldn't complain about.

love your sig too
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
meh, if its in the last few days, its not that bad. just put something under you so that it doesn't dribble out all over the bed/whatever.

and it supposedly makes the cramps feel better if you have sex on her period. at least thats what my ex told me.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by Mr_BTP
meh, if its in the last few days, its not that bad. just put something under you so that it doesn't dribble out all over the bed/whatever.

and it supposedly makes the cramps feel better if you have sex on her period. at least thats what my ex told me.

It also makes excellent lube...
its totally gross, u do not want to look down and see your dick covered in blood. trust me.
you guys are lame. just because he doesnt care about getting blood and menstral fluids all over his penis, does not mean he doesnt know what happens when a girl gets her period. i know a lot of guys and girls that do have sex when a girl is on her period, and i see nothing wrong with it. i hear it actually feels alot better.
hell, i know people who'll eat a girl out on her period.

nothings all that nasty when you're kiny.
gabbieRAMONE <3
she's a renegade princess.

"I guess I can go anywhere I want. If only I knew where to go." -layne thomas staley.
you can get HIV when you bump uglies outside of a girl's period. ever wonder why you use condoms then, too?

mmm but blood ups the risk
I had period sex with this one girl and honestly it wasn't that great. Every time after that and before that when it was not period sex was great, but that time...not so much. Usually I start slow and build a more accelerated pace, but she told me to keep it slow. Naturally I obliged, but after a while it was like, ok...this is boring.

Some girls are not opposed, but I personally am. It's just not fun.
i banged my ex when she was ragging, big deal. i felt like i loved her, i couldve cared less. and some girls say it feels more sensitive when theyre on it. everyone who thinks its so gross-you shouldnt even be touching a pussy yet