Hey everyone. (This is my first post in here so... Yea i'm a newb)

Anyways, I'm trying to sell a Cort M200 guitar and a Tobago guitar bag both signed by Sharon Den Adel (Vocals) and Martijn Spierenburg (Keyboards) from Within Temptation last week at the Pukkelpop festival in Hasselt, Belgium.

I'd prefer buyers from Belgium or The Netherlands because it's easier to arrange a fair meeting of some sorts. I don't really trust all this online buying stuff.

I have pictures of the guitar and the bag but I don't know how on earth i have to put 'em in here (I can send them to you via MSN or whatever you want) and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Oh, and last but not least: the price. I'm going for the auction like thing here, highest bidder gets it
I'll bid 30 euro
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I'm not looking for a huge amount of money here. I just want to sell it.

And thanks for the advice is that's really what it was.
pics?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Did you even read my post?
I don't know how to put em on here, but i can send em to you if you want me to.
YAY!! Im still winning!!!

When does the auction close?

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by Desdenovacruë

Host your images somewhere and use the following tags.

[ img ]http://yoururl/yourimage.yourfileextention[ /img ]

Remove the spaces on both sides of the img and /img. I had to put them so the board wouldn't see them as tags.

This requires your images to be hosted somewhere such as personal webspace, ImageShack or PhotoBucket.
Quote by Desdenovacruë

Manners.

Ill see your 30.01 and raise you to ... 30.04!!!
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
I am interested in this item. I am from the United States. I notice that you're looking for local buyers due to your fear of getting scammed (I guess). If I were to take purchase of this, I would expect to send either PayPal payment or mail you a valid money order. I understand the shipping costs would most certainly apply.

I also see that you're looking to run an like-auction here. Would you be willing to just list a price in what you're looking to get out of it? If the price is right including the shipping cost, I would most certainly take it off your hands.

Please respond via PM, I will give you an email address where you can send photos to.

Thank you.