i have a 1967 epiphone flying v with a dimarzio humbucker from hell hat would work good in the bridge i wont the heavy sound
Well I cant understand what you said but if you want a heavy sound.No it wont get you anything close.Its a low output single coil in a humbucker form.
Quote by bean-o
Sorry I can't answer your question, but I am just curious. What is math metal? Do they sing about quadratics or something?

Gear I Want:
Laney VC50
Custom Build RG

Call Me Chris
Yeah, the Humbucker from Hell isn't powerful at all. It's actually made to be a single coil in humbucker spacing. I would try a Seymour Duncan Distortion.
Quote by bendystraw

him:"hey you play guitar"? *swipes without permission* "dOOd your guitars way out of tune."

me:"its in drop D idiot"

him:"ill drop D on your mom!"
Quote by Pineda
Yeah, the Humbucker from Hell isn't powerful at all. It's actually made to be a single coil in humbucker spacing. I would try a Seymour Duncan Distortion.

Or that new pickup that petrucci uses.The D bucker or something.
Quote by bean-o
Sorry I can't answer your question, but I am just curious. What is math metal? Do they sing about quadratics or something?

Gear I Want:
Laney VC50
Custom Build RG

Call Me Chris
haha sorry yall some keys stick on my computer but yea i like the sound of the humbucker from hell but i just wonted a heavy bridge
DiMarzio Super Distortion? Evos? EMGs? SD Hot Rails?

Not sure... but take your pick from the ones that are going to be suggested.