Def Leppard's a really good band in my opinion. Who else thinks that they're awesome?!?!?!?!?!?
There are certain few who are destined to be a part of rock... I'm pretty sure I'm one of them.
They're great! they have an amazing drummer, 2 good guitarists, a cool bassist, and awesome vocals, they are almost a perfect band.
There are certain few who are destined to be a part of rock... I'm pretty sure I'm one of them.
my friend is going too. I was gonna go last year, but then we didn't get tickets in time
Im going (im his friend) and Def Leppard is awesome
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
My friend loves Def Leppard and she got me into them. Their drummer should be every drummers inspiration and hero. I bet if most drummers lost an arm they'd give up, but he didnt. That's dedication!
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/velvetrevolver/ Join if you love Velvet Revolver!

Quote by Retro Rocker
Quote by Liberation
She looks like she'd belong in Motley Crue.
They also looked pretty hot back in the day.
I'm a guy, but I'd still bang Nikki.
Quote by Molloy35
My friend loves Def Leppard and she got me into them. Their drummer should be every drummers inspiration and hero. I bet if most drummers lost an arm they'd give up, but he didnt. That's dedication!

+1 and also the band didnt give up on him which is even more amazing
Quote by powerhead

Quote by beadhangingOne

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by Mental-lica
+1 and also the band didnt give up on him which is even more amazing

Well said! +1!
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/velvetrevolver/ Join if you love Velvet Revolver!

Quote by Retro Rocker
Quote by Liberation
She looks like she'd belong in Motley Crue.
They also looked pretty hot back in the day.
I'm a guy, but I'd still bang Nikki.
Well you listen to a band called television so what do you know?
Quote by powerhead

Quote by beadhangingOne

Quote by silversoulcage
^Television was ten times the band Def Leppard is. And I enjoy Def Leppard.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Pour Some Sugar On Me is the greatest strip club song ever. That is one thing Def Lepperd must be credited with.
The.
come on Def Leppard classic rock? this should be in 80's rock. I'd Consider Guns N Roses classic rock if there pretty boys are.
They rock hard, but I prefer their first two albums over their later hits. The first two discs were just balls to the wall rock, no pop at all.
Ive never even heard of Television and i would have to agree with master (if pyromania is included in those albums)
Quote by powerhead

Quote by beadhangingOne

Quote by silversoulcage
um first off, no, they've got some great songs, and they rock pretty hard live. and who cares who makes videos, every band in that era has made videos.
def leppard is awesome, i wouldn't refer to them as pop-metal bcuz even the band themselves label themselves that. i prefer to think of them as hard rock. and i do have to agree with tomisamonkeyman. this should b in 80's rock. high n dry>photograph>pour some sugar on me.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Def Leppard is pretty much the definition of glam/80's rock
Quote by powerhead

Quote by beadhangingOne

Quote by silversoulcage
Def Leppard is cool. My favorite song of their's would be "Bringin' On The Heartbreak". I also like the cover that Mariah Carey did of it.
Last edited by R4NDOM at Aug 24, 2007,
I'm gonna bump a month-old thread instead of start a new one . . . I love Def Leppard. Phil Collen is one of the best musicians to ever pick up a guitar (if you've never seen him live, look up a video. Seriously.)

Anyone know their Slang album? It is a completely different feel from their 80's/early 90's stuff, very modern and a little grunge oriented. It changed my life.