Page 1 of 2
so, how many of your gf's listen to -core music? my gf is starting to get into BTBAM, which is f'n sexy.
haha, no, my girlfriend listens to al green and jeff buckley. al green does pwn pretty hard though
My girlfriend doesn't listen to core at all. Sometimes she'll tolerate some bands like Transistor Transistor and Hot Cross, as well as the borderline Pop-Punk/Hardcore bands like Lifetime and Shook Ones.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by Def
haha, no, my girlfriend listens to al green and jeff buckley. al green does pwn pretty hard though

You need a different name. I saw Def was the last person that posted in Hardcore and I got excited for a minute.

I thought you were the real *Def*, the original mod of hardcore section.
..I was going to make this thread after going through the "does your girlfriend listen to metal?" thread in the metal forum. Oh well.

I don't have a girlfriend, but I know girls who listen to a lot of the "looked down upon" core bands. Such as Atreyu, As I lay dying, and those other bands that are even worse, such as From first to last.
my girlfriend likes a few have heart songs, but then again who doesnt?

also shes wicked into alk3 which is awesome
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by technicolour
..I was going to make this thread after going through the "does your girlfriend listen to metal?" thread in the metal forum. Oh well.

Hah thats why I did it lol
My gf loves btbam and likes mliw and comeback kid. other than that it's good indie and gay rap.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
My ex was way into ****ty generic deathcore.
Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
Last edited by Spiritual_Cramp at Aug 22, 2007,
My girlfriend likes Beyonce...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I got my ex into trivium, lamb of god, and stuff like that. she would listen to anything pretty much
My girlfriend only liked a couple of hardcore-ish bands before we started dating. She liked as cities burn and underoath. When we started dating she asked me to burn her a cd with job for a cowboy, fourtoomany, btbam, fall of troy, the devil wears prada, and a few more after she heard some of my cd's in the car.

She still listens to other stuff a little more, but nothing makes me feel better than getting in her car and hearing one of my favorite bands playing.
Quote by pmeg568c
my girlfriend likes a few have heart songs, but then again who doesnt?

also shes wicked into alk3 which is awesome

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my gf likes hardcore but i think that might be because of me i think the only thing "hardcore" she listen to was the fall of troy but she likes pretty much anything i've told her to listen to
she likes to go to hardcore shows with me
She appreciates and respects a lot of it, like, she really really appreciates BTBAM but it's too aggressive for her and there are some parts that she doesn't really like. Although she is really really really into Genghis Tron and Every Time I Die.

It's actually pretty cool because I love indie but a I usually steer more towards finding aggressive music whereas she finds stuff that's not quite as loud and we can trade our ****.
I play guitar
Ive gotten my girlfriend to listen to a lot of hardcore bands. Ones she likes alot are:

The Devil Wears Prada
He Is Legend
Bring Me The Horizon
As Blood Runs Black

cant think of the other ones right now, but she loves shows.

edit: I forgot to add in that those bands arent exactly anything special. But I'd rather her listen to that than the typical radio crap.
Last edited by Niftynico146 at Aug 21, 2007,
There's some dude on the BTBAM forums whose girlfriend has the Opeth logo tatooed on her back.
I would sex her at first sight.
That's so ****ing hot.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by frd_marshll
try boys

I consider all offers. Naw I just moved so I haven't met very many girls yet. I like open minded girls who dress conservativly and are vegan and straight-edge so yes I like girls that are into hardcore...you know real hardcore, I can't stand scene girls.
Quote by Niftynico146
Ive gotten my girlfriend to listen to a lot of hardcore bands. Ones she likes alot are:

The Devil Wears Prada
He Is Legend
Bring Me The Horizon
As Blood Runs Black

cant think of the other ones right now, but she loves shows.

edit: I forgot to add in that those bands arent exactly anything special. But I'd rather her listen to that than the typical radio crap.

this constitutes an immediate breakup.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
i dont have one at the moment but if i dude were to go out with me, i listen to-core music all the time
Quote by guitarwannabe16
this constitutes an immediate breakup.

I know, I know, she gets mad when I try and force better music on her, I always put my music on her ipod and then give it back to her.

Im trying
Quote by Cedence
None of my exes have ever listened to good music

Same. They were all into just radio music although I started getting a few of them into some good more softer bands like Brand New and such.
My current "girlfriend" is into like pop and indie music and some scene ****. But for hardcore she also listens to Bane, Modern Life Is War, Comeback Kid, Set Your Goals[For the pop punk sound], Terror[Generic I know]. I think that's it.
Quote by Cedence
None of my exes have ever listened to good music

Quote by Spiritual_Cramp
My ex was way into ****ty generic deathcore.

Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
Quote by likeomgtehtuck!
Ah my girlfriend listens to ****ing RAP!

It's better than the bands you're in to.
Page 1 of 2