Got this idea from an old thread I made. I also used the search thingy and found nothing. Anyway post your nickname and how it came to be, also any non-UGer's you know you can use. We will be the judge of how awesometastic it is or how craptatstic it is. I think mine is pretty lame but here it goes ( others may remember it from old thread ) NOODLES. my girlfreind's is Coconut ( my pick )

let the good times roll and memories haunt you.
I'm way too sweet to be called anything other than my real name...but I make nicknames for my wife all the time. I pretty much just say whatever comes to mind in her general direction. A few favorites that have stuck are:

Breakdance
Little red
Flapjack
Beans
Honey pot
Quote by denizenz
I'm way too sweet to be called anything other than my real name...but I make nicknames for my wife all the time. I pretty much just say whatever comes to mind in her general direction. A few favorites that have stuck are:

Breakdance
Little red
Flapjack
Beans
Honey pot

LOL flapjack!
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by denizenz

Breakdance
Little red
Flapjack
Beans
Honey pot

Sorry, but you can be sure as hell that I'm never going to marry you anytime soon if I get nicknames like that.

Consider your wife lucky that I dont have to use my ring of sexiness, which grants me a +17 Charisma on all rolls.

TS, does your girlfriend happen to be a brownie who acts like a whitey? My ex used to call herself a coconut

As for my own nickname, it's Will. I'm sure you can guess why.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Dicko.

Nicky.

My name as far as I can remeber has always been "Nicky" but I just leave it at Nick. Everyone calls me Nick now.

most of my mates call me Dicko
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Sorry, but you can be sure as hell that I'm never going to marry you anytime soon if I get nicknames like that.

Consider your wife lucky that I dont have to use my ring of sexiness, which grants me a +17 Charisma on all rolls.

What, you don't want to be referred to as breakdance?

I've tried mixing it up a little and called her breakdown and breakroom before too...those just didn't have the same ring to it, and breakdown landed me a night on the couch...
civil and commie

civil cuz out of my group of friends, im the only civil engineer (there all mechanical and electrical)

commie cuz i commuted to school for a couple years, and hung out with aforementioned friends in the dorms.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by Yakult
TS, does your girlfriend happen to be a brownie who acts like a whitey? My ex used to call herself a coconut

nah, Coconuts are like my favorite thing to eat, so i decided to call her that, she reely likes it. she even wears pandas ears for me sometimes i love when she does that........
Brando, B-Dawg, B-Nizzle, <-derived from my name

Pringle <- i was at a friends house, and they hit me with one of those huge ass pringle cans, i had huge bruises across my face and back
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
People at school call me Magic Man.

I > You all.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Banany. Because my creepy house manager at school used to call me 'Hannah banana' and so a friend adopted it.

Imaginative, I know. I'm usually just Han or Hannah.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
my friends nickname was 'noxios' and he told me to join.
I wasn't planned to stay for long so I copied his sig, title and avatar.
and called myself noxios-imitator

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Figs.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Im not saying this to be funny... my name is zach, but in third grade everybody called me randolph.
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

coleslaw... has to do with my last name... tafkaa (the artist formerly known as andre) I decided on that randomly one day... even had a few teachers call me that... my best friends nick names all from teachers and subs and such... omar, jesus, otis, clitus, moses, ishmael. then there are the few me and my gf have given him, e-mute, a-moose, a-mop. annd my girlfriend calls me turtle cause I'm always really slow in the morning... and she loves turtles.... and I call her sugar muffin which is from an inside joke from over a year ago that I don't really remember
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
My church group calls me Weezer. I think it's a badass nickname.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
antman... i save lives, but i ruin more
Sigs Are For Pussies
My friends call me Rich, some people call me Dicky for laughs . My friend has like 100 names. His names Harry, but hes been called James, Haz, Harold, Larry, Larold, Haroldinio, Napoleon, and generally any name that we can ridicule him with .
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Everyone just calls me stan because of my last name,
but others include
danstansuperman
stanlow
Lazy ****er
"Mort Goldman" of the Family Guy Club
PM Jersey_Zombie to Join

Devestator of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!

My Kit:
Dean FBD Tribute
Vox Ad30vt