im getting my pay check this thursday and ive been wanting a PSP for sometime now and i was just wondering to people who own them or have played them how are they? are they worth the money? my friend can also get me any game free cause he knows where to download them. dont ask me how to because i dont know, but ive seen him do it before so thats all i know. the only thing that i would have to buy is the PSP and memory card which i guess it will total up to around 200$. so do you guys think its worth it? and any info on it helps
EX:graphics, games, sound quality, easy?hard to work, that shiz

thanks, chris
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
the disk reader on my broke after a month. the funny thing was is that i didnt even play games on it, just listened to music and watch, um videos. And so i returned it and got an MP3 player, much better...

and you wont be able to play the whole games, for the most part just demos, and giveaway games. Theres a high chance if you do that you will brick your PSP and then its completely ****ED
meh wait for another paycheck and get a ps3 or xbox360, which ever you think is better
Quote by ozzy102691
im getting my pay check this thursday and ive been wanting a PSP for sometime now and i was just wondering to people who own them or have played them how are they? are they worth the money? my friend can also get me any game free cause he knows where to download them. dont ask me how to because i dont know, but ive seen him do it before so thats all i know. the only thing that i would have to buy is the PSP and memory card which i guess it will total up to around 200$. so do you guys think its worth it? and any info on it helps
EX:graphics, games, sound quality, easy?hard to work, that shiz

thanks, chris

I found mine the other day, just finished charged it up, forgot how much I liked it. I also managed to get internet working on it.

I may actually look into getting that new Metal Gear Solid game for it as well...
Funny words.
save your money and wait for the slimmer psp that comes out in september.
it will be the same price.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
the slim psp comes out in september sometime im pretty sure so you might want to wait, and for the downloaded games which are illegal ISO's you have to have a homebrew enabled psp which if you buy one from the store right now as far as i know there isnt a downgrader for that firmware
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
yea my friend could downgrade it for me as well, but idk if you can do that to the new ones that are coming out or not : /
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.