For those of you who don't know, the same people who brought you kazaa and skype are now revolutionizing T.V.

]Click her for joost invite

Right now its only the beta but once it comes out it will be amazing!!!
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Looks cool.

So I signed up
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Did you download it?
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Can you guys post a screen shot of what it's like to be inside?

I'm wary about signing up for random websites.
im signing up right now.. it sounds like this site i go to, to stream movies shows cartoons animes and all kinds of stuff like that
Whos space?

Counter strike source = ddextromethorphan

add me
Ya but this is different because it shares the bandwidth with everyone which means it will be able to hold GIANT amounts of data. Many many shows and they can also be of higher quality (high deff). So when the real thing comes out it will be high def DVR for FREE!!
Quote by iantheman
it wont be high def, and the content on it sucks quite frankly. not to mention the patchy speed/reliability. ive had this for about 6 months and it needs another year or so before its time to get it.