These guys are a really great band from Oulu, Finland and are pretty much symphonic/ melodic black metal. They only have music samples on myspace but from what full length songs I've heard as well, they are really excellent. Definitely there's a cool epic sound and the clean singer is truly amazing. Take a listen.

http://www.myspace.com/catameniaband
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
any more fans of these guys?
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
Chaos Born is pure quality.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Yeah great band,.. they remind me a lot of Dissection I think, except I like Dissection better. Either way, awesome

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Well Dissection are certainly less formulaic. Most of Catamenia's songs are very similar which means it's pretty hard to listen to extensive amounts but it's still a fun listen.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by duncang
Well Dissection are certainly less formulaic. Most of Catamenia's songs are very similar which means it's pretty hard to listen to extensive amounts but it's still a fun listen.

oh for sure, i was just saying thestyles are similar

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
To revive this thread- I got Location: COLD today, and thought it was pretty cool. It kinda makes me think of Wintersun with added bm influence, although much better since I don't like Wintersun much.

What do you guys think of Location: COLD compared to their other albums? Any recommendations on what album I should check out next?
○ ○ ○ ○ ○