So I FINALLY played the Ibanez SZ 720.

NO disappointment. This is definately the guitar I'm getting. And it's only 800 or so bucks. I played a (Gibson) Les Paul after I played the Ibanez, and I swear to god the Ibanez was better.

What do you guys think?
If you like it bro then go for it. Nothing left for us to tell you but that.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
I do like it, and I'm going to buy it. It was alot smaller then I expected. I assumed it was going to be larger than my current guitar, but it's smaller. And heavier too, but that's a good thing.
Yeah they are small and very slim too. Very sexual to play guitars, hope you enjoy her. We also demand pics upon purchase
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Kurapica
Yeah they are small and very slim too. Very sexual to play guitars, hope you enjoy her. We also demand pics upon purchase

Hell yes, but... I'm saving up around 200...

I don't make much money, EVER, so I'm asking for it for Christmas, and paying for some. So it might be quite awhile
I think right know if I wanted to gather that amount of money, It would be imposible...even if i *****d myself, so im actually really happy for you
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by Fryer Mike
So I FINALLY played the Ibanez SZ 720.

NO disappointment. This is definately the guitar I'm getting. And it's only 800 or so bucks. I played a (Gibson) Les Paul after I played the Ibanez, and I swear to god the Ibanez was better.

What do you guys think?

Ibanez is an awesome company. I like the SZ line of guitars, Gibson les pauls are to bulky for me. I like guitars with thin fast neck and good action. Les paul is nice but not my style.
Do B.C. Rich guitars have thin necks? I've always wanted to play one... but never have.

How much do they go for anyways?

Edit: I'm not actually looking at buying one. Nobody could tear me away from this Ibanez...I'm just curious.
You could go for the 320 if money is a concern; the only difference is asthetics as far as I know.
I have the 320 and my friend has a 720, and the only difference I noticed was that his has cool looking inlays and he paid way more than I did. In my opinion they play the same.
Good choice mate, I have the sz720 and it's an amazing, beautiful guitar (despite the fact mine now has a massive crack on the front!). The difference between the 320 and 720 is that the 720 has seymour duncan/ibanez pups where as the 320 has standard ibanez pups i think.
Nah, money isn't a huge issue... I'm paying for some.. so I'm going to ask for it for christmas ( i'd feel bad if i asked for something that costs $800 from my parents, so I'm softening the blow a bit.) I'm in love with the 720.