I've read some mixed reviews to be honest,What are your experiences with it?

I'd be running it like this Guitar>Amp>Shure SM58 stuck infront of it>M-audio>usb to computer. Does that sound good?
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
Cool,Do you have any samples i could listen to?
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
it doesnt matter his samples because your goin to have a different amp. its cheap and it works well thats all you need to know really. so either get it or you could look into a tone port which is a similar product
Quote by ch715dallat
it doesnt matter his samples because your goin to have a different amp. its cheap and it works well thats all you need to know really. so either get it or you could look into a tone port which is a similar product

I was wondering about the audio quality,Not the tone.

The Cubists