I was reading the hardest games thread...and it seems that this is quite a good game. i was very intrigued so i decided to go and check it out on gamespot. it looks like its a lot like final fantasy and i love final fantasy...sooo can some one please tell me....is it similar...or just another game trying to revolutionize rpgs....any comments would be helpful
Quote by capsfan17
you think girls are confusing, try eating a refrigirator, now that was confusing
ive actually never really played much final fantasy, but i think that has "turn based" battle. tales of symphonia does not. its one of those run up to the enemy and slash them games. i dont know if thats what ff is. but same concept: use items and magic and strength to beat an enemy. it has a sweet story too.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
For the gamecube right? It's always looked pretty interesting, I hear good things about it mate.
It's a good game.

I could have gotten it yesterday...but I got....Harvest Moon....

If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.
i have it, oh god it's good. i mean the battle system isnt like ff it's not turn based it's more like hack and slash spell cast. but it's good anyways amazing storyline and eaisly over 90+ hours of game play. i have 124 hrs on mine
same type of idea as final fantasy though not quite the same, as posted before me, its not turn based like ff where u have to wait. u can control the main character through the world and when a fight appears, u switch to a different screen where u fight as the main character, pretty slashing your way through. u get to also select some of your party members skills.

i havent played this one, but i've played the original, so it should be the same type of deal.
Quote by LustGardenBlues
It's a good game.

I could have gotten it yesterday...but I got....Harvest Moon....

dont be ashamed. harvest moon pwns. its a fact.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I have it.

I also have many of the Final Fantasies.

Tales of Syphonia is better than them all put together.

Kratos=
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Its_Rock77
dont be ashamed. harvest moon pwns. its a fact.

good. I had kinda been on the border of questioning my manness until I read your words of encouragement.
If your wiener is happy, then you're happy.