Page 1 of 3
Son Of A Bitch

Chances are he will get light jail time followed by a suspension, but he will probably have the opportunity to pay pro again.

In my mind, justice would be served if HE was tied to one of his rape racks (a device the lets female dogs get raped by male dogs so they can produce more potential fighters) and assfucked by this 250 pound (world record) doggy here

But then again, he probably would enjoy it.

Thoughts?
he feels bad about it because he got caught.....

and to the TS, wouldnt your theory make more sense if he was raped by a large WOMAN? seeing as how thats the equivalent to a dog getting raped by a dog?

Jack my swag
Whopdee****ingdoo!
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I'm Just a Box in a Cage
I don't know why he didn't run the dog fighting **** in mexico. That mans rich enough to do it.. but i guess stupid enough to do it in america.
At least he's gna miss his prime football playing years.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
It was the smart thing to do from his standpoint. He'll be in jail for about a year, then be back in the NFL by 2009. And he'll do great, everyone in Atlanta will love him, he'll get his sponsors back, and everyone will forget he did this.

Sad, but true. I mean, look at Kobe Bryant. He raped that chick, and he turned out OK. Why not Vick?
The.
JC13 +1
Ya the gambling charges he plead guilty to will end his NFL career. Goodell will probably ban him in the next day or two.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by JC13
I hope he rots in hell, animal cruelty isn't at all cool, and never will be. The entire thing is sickening, and how he'd shoot the dog that lost (if the other one didn't kill it) made me ****ing disgusted.. Any punishment is too good for him in my opinion.. And I hope he loses his NFL career, because gambling/illegal activity would be enough to throw someone out of a sports league.

another gang banger off the streets
For ****s sake, their just dogs. It's not like they're people or something. Seriously, they're jsut stupid animals. Yes, he shouldn't have done it, but he doesn't deserve to lose his entire NFL career over something like that. If he was doing it with humans or something, then yeah, put him on death row for all I care, but seriously, people get over emotional just because of a stupid animal that wags it's tail and barks at people. (I'm not exactly a dog person)
They're just dogs?!

They're innocent, defenceless, abused and neglected living beings with feelings, for christ's sake.

What a worthless son of a bitch that guy is. Anybody doing this sorta thing should have the complete **** beaten out of them.

Utter scum.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
It was the smart thing to do from his standpoint. He'll be in jail for about a year, then be back in the NFL by 2009. And he'll do great, everyone in Atlanta will love him, he'll get his sponsors back, and everyone will forget he did this.

Sad, but true. I mean, look at Kobe Bryant. He raped that chick, and he turned out OK. Why not Vick?

No sorry man. He plead guilty to gambling charges. He's gone. If it was just the dog fighting I would agree with you but the gambling is instant perma-ban in the NFL.
Kinda like posting goatse in da pit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Copius
For ****s sake, their just dogs. It's not like they're people or something. Seriously, they're jsut stupid animals. Yes, he shouldn't have done it, but he doesn't deserve to lose his entire NFL career over something like that. If he was doing it with humans or something, then yeah, put him on death row for all I care, but seriously, people get over emotional just because of a stupid animal that wags it's tail and barks at people. (I'm not exactly a dog person)

Dogs are innocent animals!! They didn't do anything wrong. What the hell?

EDIT: As for Roger Goodell, he'll ban him for two years. As of today. And that counts his jail sentence. So once he gets out of jail, he'll still have about a year left on his ban.
The.
Quote by Copius

1. They are living creatures that have been tortured since birth, who have had no chance at life. And seriously, he executed them by things like drowning and electrocution, which make it far more painful then it has to be.

2. He also is facing serious gambling charges, he would be in deep shit even if the dog killings were dropped.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

Dogs are innocent animals!! They didn't do anything wrong. What the hell?

Thank you. I'm not the only one who thinks that guy is a moron.
Quote by Copius

Your right, they are just stupid animals that wag their tail and bark.

You know what? While we are at it, lets rid this world of EVERYTHING stupid and not as "important" as us proper humans. Lets just brutalize anything that doesn't fit our standard since, hell, we have the right.

And also, I'm not too fond of retarded humans. All they do is sit in their wheelchair making weird noises and I'm sick and tired of people getting all emotional over them, we should have illegal fighting rings where they are maimed and killed as well. (im not exactly a retarded human person)

Your a dumbfuck
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by Copius

Ah my poor misguided friend. Yes he does. I am not a PETA freak. I raise my own beef I shoot deer. Go watch a dog fight. (I have in Honduras) If you don't think its ****ed up your twisted.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by VampireGoldfish

And also, I'm not too fond of retarded humans. All they do is sit in their wheelchair making weird noises and I'm sick and tired of people getting all emotional over them, we should have illegal fighting rings where they are maimed and killed as well. (im not exactly a retarded human person)

Well put indeed.
Quote by Copius

ESPN showed some videos of dog fights. ill never forget that.

Jack my swag
Quote by VampireGoldfish

You know what? While we are at it, lets rid this world of EVERYTHING stupid and not as "important" as us proper humans. Lets just brutalize anything that doesn't fit our standard since, hell, we have the right.

Your a dumbfuck

I like you.
Quote by VampireGoldfish

Your a dumbfuck

Did I ever say that I think we should kill all the dogs in the world? No. I just don't think the guy should be tortured and raped by dogs and have his entire career ****ed over because he hurt some poor doggies. And no, I'm not a Falcons fan, I support the Panthers, so I'm not jsut an indiot Falcons fanboy either...
Quote by VampireGoldfish

Your a dumbfuck

Jack my swag
Quote by gopherthegreat

ESPN showed some videos of dog fights. ill never forget that.

Imagine that thing getting killed.

(sheds a tear)
The.
Quote by Copius
Did I ever say that I think we should kill all the dogs in the world? No. I just don't think the guy should be tortured and raped by dogs and have his entire career ****ed over because he hurt some poor doggies. And no, I'm not a Falcons fan, I support the Panthers, so I'm not jsut an indiot Falcons fanboy either...

He doesn't deserve to have his career ****ed?!

He is a vile, twisted, evil man who doesn't deserve to keep posession of his genitals, let alone his prized little career.
Quote by Copius
Did I ever say that I think we should kill all the dogs in the world? No. I just don't think the guy should be tortured and raped by dogs and have his entire career ****ed over because he hurt some poor doggies.

His entire career fucked over? When he gets out of jail he still will have tens of millions of dollars!
Quote by Copius
Did I ever say that I think we should kill all the dogs in the world? No. I just don't think the guy should be tortured and raped by dogs and have his entire career ****ed over because he hurt some poor doggies.

No, you did not say that. But you didn't need to say it. You clearly stated how you are "tired of people getting all emotional" over dogs.

What are we "all emotional" about?

1) Dogs killing each other
2) Dogs being raped
3) Dogs being tortured
4) Dogs being killed by humans (inhumane ways)
5) A man getting a slap on the wrist for it

Does it still seem like we are "all emotional" about it?

Quote by Copius
I just don't think the guy should be tortured and raped by dogs and have his entire career ****ed over because he hurt some poor doggies.

While I very much would love for that to happen, it would be better if he got more then 1 lousy year in prison. People get longer time then that for weed. We are talking about torture and lives here.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

(sheds a tear)

i actually cried a lil' when i saw the fights on ESPN

im a very sensitive person......

Jack my swag
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

(sheds a tear)

+2

In reality, if that puppy was born in Michael Vick's kennels, it would most likely be shot or drowned by the time it reaches that age.
Quote by Mr. President

In reality, if that puppy was born in Michael Vick's kennels, it would most likely be shot or drowned by the time it reaches that age.

This sentence is proof enough that Copius has no grasp at all at the scale of corruption that went on. What Mr. President said is true and if its not reason enough to make Copius retract his statements then he obviously has no mental capabilities and we should forget arguing with him.

And have him fight in my illegal retard ring. He qualifies.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by _deeperthewound
He doesn't deserve to have his career ****ed?!

He is a vile, twisted, evil man who doesn't deserve to keep posession of his genitals, let alone his prized little career.

Now come on, people who make dogs fight for their own sick pleasure are people too.

Just becuase I don't like dogs doesn't mean that I condone dogfighting. I just don't think that it's as big a deal as everyone else seems to think. I garuntee that if it were cockfighting that half the people who are yelling at him wouldn't give a flying ****, because they're roosters. Nobody cares about roosters, hell we eat them anyway. But as soon as it goes to dogfighting, or doing tests on hampsters, or anything small, cute, and covered in fur, people defend them like they're man's last hope for salvation.
Quote by Copius

Just becuase I don't like dogs doesn't mean that I condone dogfighting. I just don't think that it's as big a deal as everyone else seems to think. I garuntee that if it were cockfighting that half the people who are yelling at him wouldn't give a flying ****, because they're roosters. Nobody cares about roosters, hell we eat them anyway. But as soon as it goes to dogfighting, or doing tests on hampsters, or anything small, cute, and covered in fur, people defend them like they're man's last hope for salvation.

My grandma owns a rooster in Venezuela.

I beat the **** out of a guy with a brick when he threw rocks at it.

I have the same feelings for any form of torture.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
Quote by Copius
Now come on, people who make dogs fight for their own sick pleasure are people too.

Actually, I do care about roosters. Okay, a lot of us eat them, but they should at least be given a worthy and satisfying life before being used for food. Rather that than being used in a fight or couped up in a tiny cage where they can't extend their wings or even stand up.

He's a person, I know. But I personally think all the pain and suffering - and the enjoyment he's received as a result - is, frankly, fucking disgusting. And I'd gladly be the one to rip his manhood straight off.
im with "Copius" on this.....come on ppl i think we have more important issues in this world than worrying about someone who dog-fights, and im a dog lover.
Quote by Copius

Yeah I totally eat roosters. Every ****ing day. Cause I'm a vegetarian for moral reasons you douche bag. So are millions of others. I don't use products tested on animals. Any animals, regardless of their "cuteness." You made an idiotic statement in this thread and you're struggling to cover up your ass by making idiotic statements.

I'm disgusted at the fact that he's gonna get off so light. People are sick
DOWN&OUT
Quote by VampireGoldfish
This sentence is proof enough that Copius has no grasp at all at the scale of corruption that went on. What Mr. President said is true and if its not reason enough to make Copius retract his statements then he obviously has no mental capabilities and we should forget arguing with him.

And have him fight in my illegal retard ring. He qualifies.

Obviously there's no place for the devil's advocate on a forum for intelligent discussion. Fine then, I'll leave you all to your one sided mourning of the dogs.

I do not in any way actually condone animal hostility. While I would never own a dog myself, I understand that some people have strong feelings towards animals, and that any sign of the animals being harmed (or in this case, horribley mutilated and forced to fight for the entertainment of cruel bastards like Vick) sets people off in ways that violence to even other humans does not. If you actually think that I believe that Vick should have any bit of his career left after what he did to those animals, then you're a dumbfuck.
Quote by Gimp_85
im with "Copius" on this.....come on ppl i think we have more important issues in this world than worrying about someone who dog-fights, and im a dog lover.

So?

Should we just ignore it then?

What good is that gonna do?

Yeah, there's more important issues. But this is a public message board, not an EU conference. We can discuss whatever we want.

And the fact of the matter is, this guy is a sick son of a bitch.
Quote by gopherthegreat
i actually cried a lil' when i saw the fights on ESPN

im a very sensitive person......

Yeah so did I. I've seen cockfights on tv before and I was horrified. My friend said that he saw one when he was in Puerto Rico, and said it was disgusting. Its sick how people can find this kind of violence entertaining.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Copius

that is the dumbest comment in this thread...and you should probably just leave UG with thoughts like that..

Dogs are among the smartest animals and obviously you dont understand this, and I hppe he loses his whole NFL career for this he has enough money as it is.

/lilrant
Page 1 of 3