cuz my 50-watter is just WAY too powerful for my needs. i can't get anywhere near power tube drive. i've tried a weber attenuator but it robbed the amp of so much distortion texture.
not interested in solid state or modelling.
so if there's nothing out there, then just let me know
Mesa Express 5:25
Mesa F-30

I'll think of more in a few moments.

Oh yeah, one thing I REALLY want to do is try a Triaxis or Rectifier preamp into a Mesa 20/20. The only thing I hate about Mesa poweramps is that there is only 1 power switch, so even if you only use one side of the 20 watts it burns the other tubes on standby.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Man, the Mesa Express 5:25 or 5:50 sounds exactly like what you need.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
youd do best with something like a blues junior, speaker swap, and a pedal like demonizer by damage control.
Quote by TehJermie
youd do best with something like a blues junior, speaker swap, and a pedal like demonizer by damage control.

15 watts is still too much really, and he may as well buy a little solid state amp if he were to buy a demonizer.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Aren't you the guy with the Cal 50 +?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
the express 5:25 sounds exactly like what you need. very high gain, and you can easil crank the **** out of it and not blow your ears.
Quote by timi_hendrix
15 watts is still too much really, and he may as well buy a little solid state amp if he were to buy a demonizer.

or the champ 600
Quote by TehJermie

basicly the limted edition blues junior then!

And yeah, very loud at that!

Jsx mini collosal would be kick ass! but its quiet expensive! Check out the Mesa express series! Would be perfect!
I have not found the mesa express series to do High gain like he wants too, maybe with an OD in front..
just for clarification the damage control distortion pedals are all tube... so it real tube distortion, and they sound great
Ibanez S620EX Limited Edition
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey Classic 50
Crate GX-15
Quote by aznrockerdude
Aren't you the guy with the Cal 50 +?

yup, an its crazy-insane loud
Quote by TehJermie
or the champ 600

he wants high gain tho! But if your going more for tone on a small budget the champ is a great choice!

The express would stuggle with hi-gain alright, but it cranked and od it should be fine!
Quote by False_God
he wants high gain tho! But if your going more for tone on a small budget the champ is a great choice!

The express would stuggle with hi-gain alright, but it cranked and od it should be fine!

did you forget about the demonizer? if u havent tried one i suggest you go to your local GC and try one out on the cleanest politest little amp they have in the store.
I have! I considered buying it. But meh I wasnt truely convinced due to the price.

He could get a better amp with natural high OD, no pedal nothing.

but thats my opinion!
How about "not gonna happen". Its that simple. All the amps ive seen listed cant do the sound the TS wants. However, a 10 watt tube amp will be really loud too.

Step it up and get a the amp that sounds how you want. Watts are secondary.
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude