Im in a learning hole

I dont know what I should learn next

I firgured this would be kinda hard to tell someone what they learn next when you dont really know there playing but my weekly guitar lesson is canceled and I dont want to wait that long to ask

please just tell me anything !!!!!!

(mostly music theory stuff please and more on the intermediate side)
Just use the extra time between lessons to get better at the stuff he gives you, and on the side learn stuff like key signatures and the circle of fifths.
Apart from what spamwise suggests, just learn a favorite song of yours...or two...or how ever many... you can NEVER know too many songs.
that's good too. don't just stop with learning it though. Figure out what the guitar player(s) did in that song. A good thing to do in that frame of mind is after you've figured out the key a song is in to look at the solo(s) in that song and figure out which degree of that scale each note is, to help show you how to apply scales.

i hope that made some sort of sense.
Quote by Spamwise
that's good too. don't just stop with learning it though. Figure out what the guitar player(s) did in that song. A good thing to do in that frame of mind is after you've figured out the key a song is in to look at the solo(s) in that song and figure out which degree of that scale each note is, to help show you how to apply scales.

i hope that made some sort of sense.

+1

And to the thread starter, try to learn your scales, and modes(and how to apply them). If you want to learn music theory, try this link.
~ Gear ~
Epiphone Les Paul
Crate GX-80
Quote by Guitarist132
Finish the quote

"This is _______"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
SPAAAAAAAARRRRTTTAAA! No?
Quote by Guitarist132
Incorrect, the correct answer was papua new guinea

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Whoa, I'm in your sig.