okkay, i was looking at this.
http://www.thomann.de/gb/schecter_demon_6_fr_sbk.htm

i was going to get it but after asking, im worried about the licenced floyde rose and the pickups. so bassically.

i want a metal/jazz/blues guitar for around £300-350, which

has a decent tremlo.
Decent SD pickups, because, i want to give them a try.

uh, thats pretty much it. lol..

i'm not going above that price bracket though, i already have a decent guitar im happy with, i just wanted to get something sexy to play with before i go back to college.

suggestions?

I already have a EX400 series, and a LTD 100 series so, anything inbetween that bracket of quality will do me fine.

as for amp, it will mainly be used with guitar rig 2, tone port.

thankss, also, uh, if you think the schector is decent enough, ill go for that, i mean, i do rather like it, though, maybe somone can tempt me with a sexy Ibanez.

thanks againn.
Quote by timi_hendrix
Ibanez S320/470, and then you can buy some duncans (or swineshead ) for it.

+1

Ibanez is a very versitile guitar and is nice to do mods to, as almost every ibanez is very nice construction. I also like the construction on LTD models though. They come with amazing pickups, wood, and all that stock. No mods needed. Just a thought.
Quote by ravenrage07
+1

I also like the construction on LTD models though. They come with amazing pickups, wood, and all that stock. No mods needed. Just a thought.

Yes. But there a little out of his proce range
My Gear

ESP/Ltd EC-1000 w/EMG 81/60
ESP/Ltd H-500 w/ JB/59 Duncans
Fender MIM Strat w/ Hot rail in Bridge

Traynor Custom Valve 80watt 4x10
Quote by halfpast2
Yes. But there a little out of his proce range

Plus ive got 2 LTDs, i want something a bit different, hence, wanting to try out something with SDs.

I like the idea of the S320, though, is their anything wrong with the schector i like or, which is the better guitar out of the 2? however, the ibanez having the Z bridge, is likely better than the LFR on the schech, hm.