Page 1 of 2
After 4 months of waking up at 12 and going to bed at 3 I have to wake up at 7 and bed 11.. how crap.. And homework!

Anyone else starting back next week?
Sssccchooollllssss Out, For, The Summer!
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Don't go to college, start a metal band and go on tour.

Quote by (...)

My fate is clear. I must die for metal.
what the **** four months of summer!!!!
i had one and a half
ya next week for me two
Quote by dubes216
for sure

You mean, "Fo' sho', holmeslacks"

And 4 months? What the hell?! I only got 6 weeks!
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by that_1_dude24
Nope. sept 5 for me.

Same. But I'm not dreading it. I dread going into work more than going into school. Plus, I get to see my old friends again. I'm going to a school that has all my elementary buddies in it, from like grade 2 .
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
School for me starts tomorrow. Consider yourself lucky kid.
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

sept 5th

and you're lucky

i gotta get up at 5 when i start
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
I've been in school since July 28th.

We have our semester finals coming up in a few weeks. I'm nervous.
The.
yep a week here too
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
^To those complaining about 4 months vs. 6 weeks:

Grow up and go to college, I haven't set foot in a classroom since May 4th.

Sadly, I move back to school on Saturday and start classes again next Monday.
I start in a week...yeah, that would be 7 days.
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

Started today. College...yerppp.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
i start the 28th
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
I've been in school for almost 5 weeks now.
So good to see you once again.
I thought that you were hiding.
And you thought that I had run away.
Chasing the tail of dogma.
I opened my eye and there we were .
sept 6th for me... it sucks ass
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
ha ha **** you all i dont gotta go back for 2 weeks, im leaving for hilton head south carolina on friday, coming back a week later and going to school on a tuesday, but i know, it kills me im used to go to bed at 3 and get up at like noon, when i gotta get up at 7 for work, it kills me, im almost missed work last week cause i went to bed at 1 and woke up at 7 and was like "yawn im gonna lay here for a second or snore" woke up 10 mins till i had to be there and i gotta get up at 6 for school i hate it
Yeah, I go back next week, too. But I don't intend on going much.
Too many concerts to go to.
Namely, the September 16th Muse concert, to which I have pit tickets.

Hehe.
No school for me on the 17th.
The Whale Of Woe of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
im starting gr 12 in sept 4, but i gotta get my timetables and **** on agu 28. i know how u feel bro when i was had a big project or hw i would stay up to like midnight the latest, or when i was re-reading the harry potter series 12 was the latest on school days. but then this summer i started getting addicted to watching every tonight show every day and ended up goin to bed at around 2, then masturbating to sleep so i end up actually sleeping aroudn 2-3am. then i wake up like 11 or else my eyes get red the next day cuz iv'e been gaming onlinle a lot and being on ug too so my eyes get ****ed up. and i got to do soem volunteer **** on thursday and i gotta get downtown by 8 so that's gonna be ****ed up lol i dono how i'm gonna do that, im plannin on sleepin at 12 tonight and grdually decrease the time
7 days exactly for me. But I'm looking forward to it, I like school.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
I start on Wednesday. The day after tomorrow. Blech.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
it's gonna suck getting up at 6 again.. I'm comfortable with my 2-11 i have going on now
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
August 28. Ugh. But Im kinda looking forward to it. Hopefully be able to find a girl. Plus Im extemely bored. Playing on the acoustic gets so boring after awhile. Which is porbably why all my songs have lyrics but no riffs.

I should probably do my A.P. homework soon.
Yeah thats great and all but what really matters is that you improve your guitar skills.. dont let your parents fool you into thinking good grades are everything.. all you really need is to to be able to play some metallica or some hendrix and you'll do just fine in life
When the sun falls the moon rises...

My attempt at art lasted for an instant and then faded like a candle without oil...

When i get around to making more candles hopefully my art will return in a perfect form that all can appreciate.
School starts Sept 5, I'm pumped. Not nervous at all. It's the last year and then I can move out, apply for welfare and take a load off.
i had to go back today and it sucked
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
i have like 2 in a half weeks
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
I started last Wednesday. This is the earliest I've ever started before, but this year I get out for summer pretty early, so there's something good. And this year, at the end of the day, school lets out 15 minutes earlier than it used to. That got changed for some reason. And my summer was 2 and a half months long.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
well sorta. im an uperlcassmen now and i get to go in a day late. forsh go in next monday and i go in tuesday
i got 10 days left,and im only mad cause i aint the skinnest person,and i swiming ,and i dont think i can get out
Quote by ChrisForce
Sssccchooollllssss Out, For, The Summer!

I should have jumped out of my seat and played that song on the last day of school. Next time for sure! Anyway...

I've got till September 4th. I've still got a huge painting to finish, half a summer reading book to read (really slow read), an essay to write about (15 pages!), more book notes to write, and a sleep schedule to get used to. In about 2 weeks, I have to get up at 6 sharp!
FOUR
MOTHER
****ING
MONTHS?!
oh you lucky bastard.
gabbieRAMONE <3
she's a renegade princess.

"I guess I can go anywhere I want. If only I knew where to go." -layne thomas staley.
Page 1 of 2