I've always kind of wanted to, but i've never had the opportunity.. go for it, it'd be worth the experience
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
architecture is what im kinda planning to do, but im not sure if its really what i want to do yet. but its fun. go for it.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
yeah, i know the guy that designed the house and the whole neighborhood my mom and I live in.. He bough a hummer, decided he didn't like the color, so he sold it and bought another one. He's got one of the biggest houses in my town... He's also got a huge ass garage where he keeps 70+ vintage cars.. it's ridiculous
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
george costanza

i always thought it was a relatively cool profession. not one i'd particularly pursue, but a cool one nonetheless.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join

last.fm
Quote by pHaKe
yeah, i know the guy that designed the house and the whole neighborhood my mom and I live in.. He bough a hummer, decided he didn't like the color, so he sold it and bought another one. He's got one of the biggest houses in my town... He's also got a huge ass garage where he keeps 70+ vintage cars.. it's ridiculous

70?!?!?! I am definately gonna be an architect now!
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I've taken drafting classes all through high school. Is this field worth going into? I enjoy it but I can't decide if I want to make it my career. I hate growing up.
Quote by WantToLearn
what is poon?
I'm a pretty renowned architect, I designed the world-famous Capshit Building in Des Moines
I took 3 years of drafting courses.

I'm glad I'm done with it now, not to mention the market for architects is a very slow one.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I wanted to be one when I was in 4th/5th grade.. I played the Sims too much

I am also interested in good grammar and spelling, ts
Quote by xbouncer927
i love drafting but im not sure if a college degree is requiered

Yes you will need a college degree.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by RockThe40oz
Mechanical Engineering > Architecture

Electrical Engineering > Mechanical Engineering

my friends in architecture do some awesome shit, but they also probably work the most of any in the university i go to. just for their final project for the first semester of freshman year, they spent about 48 hours straight on it with a handful of 3 hour naps in between...that and their program is 5 years guaranteed (that is, it can't be any less), as well as the fact that the 5th semester is seen as the weeder at my school...so basically there's still potential for you to drop the program once you've dedicated almost three years to it. yeah, you have to LOVE it to study it in college haha. but for those who do...i'd imagine they're pretty happy with their jobs. and they tend to have that "i'm-way-cooler-than-you" sense of style haha.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
Last edited by phobos at Aug 21, 2007,
My girlfriend is going to college next year for architecture.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
I am already in the field.
And by in the field I mean I play The Sims a lot.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.