I am going see dillinger escape plan in october and am very excited. I have seen videos of them doing crazy **** on stage and wanted to hear other peoples stories of what they have seen them do at concerts they have been at.
Chicken and cheese is best when wet
I Hate You! I Want To See DEP! Greatest Band Ever!
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
I saw them last september when they were opening for AFI. God damn, it was just noise. Couldn't make out anything. My friend got a killer headache and had to go chill in the bathroom until they finished. They're ok on a recording, but live was just terrible IMO.
i call bullshit. I saw them on gignatour and they played one of the tightest sets amidst shit like dream theater and symphony x. They sounded dead on to recordings.

the singer (greg puciato i think??? i dont remember my DEP facts so well anymore...) was arguing with all the drunk megadeath fans in between songs and getting the pissed and throwing water bottles at them and shit.

Ben was all up on the pa and cabs and jumping around and whatnot, and the drummer slowly kicked down his set as he didnt need parts of it anymore. It was amusing to see and they played insanely tight. Dont know if it was a one off but it was certainly fucking spot on.
I'm definately looking forward to Ire Works, Calculating Infinity and Miss Machine were both great. I'll be seeing these guys next time they come around.
Ire Works will rule,

And i'd DIE to see DEP live, the most insane live act ever
"We wanna have fun and we wanna get wasted." - Andrew W.K.

Quote by baltour;39385525
I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777
the clean vox weren't bad a lot

XBL: Tim The Hero
Quote by jefflucas
IRE WORKS leaking in 3 weeks.

Please.

It is?

****, im so excited

I think devildriver, lamb of god and killswitch are the best black metal probably ever.

Quote by andyq777

Quote by jefflucas
I don't know if you're being serious or not but my post was just hopeless speculation.

I was serious,

Now im extremely sad :[

Quote by andyq777

i saw them last year and it was the craziest show i have ever seen. at one point in the show the singer took and cymbal stand and broke the cymbal off and threw the stand in the crowd, the kid right next to me caught it, i wish i did.
Originally Posted by Blawler
in the bathroom, i found my step mothers dildo, none the less, i licked it. She's not an attractive woman, I just couldn't resist, I did this for a couple of seconds and then I realized a dildo is an imitation of a penis
i saw them when i lived in dc at this small ass club, and i remember the original vocalist Dimitri, was hanging off of the rafters during the set and ending up snapping the pipes and water just started pouring out everywhere, but he still was screaming into the mic

so good
I heard they're banned from dozens of venues,

**** I WANT TO SEE THEM

Quote by andyq777

I saw them open for a band I'm not into at all, Slipknot. They came out and made fun of the kids in the front with Slipknot masks and proceeded to tear the house down! Absolutely insane. Best show I've ever seen. Honestly I don't enjoy the studio recordings that much anymore, but I'd see them again in a heartbeat.
Hey, I'm Mike.
They seem to do a lot of shows with ****ty bands. They did either one show or maybe a mini tour with My Chemical Romance.
*secretly owns all MCR's records and enjoys them*

I would sell my left nut to see DEP live.
And my right nut.
You don't need nuts to have sex do you?
I could still get blowjobs anyway.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by LedZeppelin
*secretly owns all MCR's records and enjoys them*

I would sell my left nut to see DEP live.
And my right nut.
You don't need nuts to have sex do you?
I could still get blowjobs anyway.

ah, but a blow job isnt nearly as enjoyable without the occasional ballsack-suck and lick up the shaft.
Quote by dubes216
they arent very good live sorry

are you kidding?
i've seen um twice in a row at roseland here in nyc with afi (eww)
im seeing them when the headline with alol and ghengis tron
im so exicited!!!
I don't like as i lay dying