Does anyone have an experience with this wah? I may be able to get a good deal on it and ive veeerrry tempted to take it as it looks fantastic.
http://www.gig-fx.com/products/MegaWah/megawah.htm
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
sounds preety good to me id say go for it!
Gear:

Ibanez GSZ120

Mitchell MD-100S Acoustic

Roland Cube 60

Roland Micro-Cube
anyone else have experience with this wah?
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
isnt it 100% analog tho? i know synthy can also be analog, but the fact that it isnt digital is fantastic. its a bit elaborate and against my usual love for classic analog gear, it just feels like it would really give me so many options.
for like 225 new

im glad someone else agrees, i thought it was so ****ing cool
Those sound clips sound incredible, almost too good to be true actually!!!
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
^Yeah I know!

Prolly a boutique amp and a custom shop fender! Something very high end anyway!

I would get that if I had the cash!!
yeah, im hopefully gonna get it by the end of the week, ill tell ya how it is.
Quote by HeartInACage

Lucky.

I love what I've heard of this wah, looks like my alternative to a WH-10. I quite like the Kilo-Wah too.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by HeartInACage

nice one man!

Maybe you could post a youtube video shown it with your gear! And all the best with it man!
I want one. Dude, go for it. That looks Awesome. Notice how I capitalized Awesome just to emphasise how good it looks.
haha wow, i didnt expect such a great response. So yeah, im definitely buying it so expect to hear some news in the near future...hopefully all good news...