Something versatile, no more than $110, go!

EDIT: And not a Small Clone!
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
digitech multi chorus rox my sox. get a power adapter though, cause it sucks 9v batteries dry fast.
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.
i dont kno...i picked up a digitech turbo flange today...i must say i was kind of pissed off that i wasted money on it...its the most digital pedal you will ever hear...my old behringer flanger sounded better than it...what a dissapointment...check out the small clone from electro harmonix, they have yet to let me down so far
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) (retired)
Gibson Les Paul Swamp Ash studio
Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Tobacco Burst)

Bass
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz
I think the boss chorus ensemble looks like a cool pedal if you don't want a small clone. Or you could up your budget, and get a delay+chorus like Visual sound H2O.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
may i ask why you dont want a small clone? It just seems its the end all cheap chorus, but thats just my impression on 50$-100$ chorus'
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
Chorus Ensamble is awesome. (Boss)
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I dont understand why you dont want a Small Clone, it sounds a lot better then 90% of the reccomendations people have posted. I'd rather have 2 great soundin chrous effects than 12 'meh' ones.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
IMO, the Chorus Ensamble>Small Clone
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
what about the MXR?
cause im in the same position im lookin at the Boss Super Chorus, the Digitech CF-7, and the Dunlop MXR.
I like the sound of the vintage Ibanez chorus pedals. You can find them on ebay under your budget.
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
electro-harmonix small clone
Fender Strat 60th Anniv HotRoded
others

Marshall 1980 JMP 2203
Marshall JCM900 1960A Cab
Valve Jr.

VOX v847a Modded
EHX Small Clone Modded
Maxon OD-820
MXR 1978 Flanger