still one of my favorite hardcore bands too bad I wasn't even old enough to know the genre back in that golden era.

any of you like aftermath of a trainwreck, or have you heard of Tamerlane?
Life Of Agony is awesome. Especially when Dwight was playing it in his car on The Office.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
no crap I don't watch tv but I know the show I am gonna have to see what episode that is just to hear what song
lol I bet it is I just dont' have the time with being in two bands and running my independant gaming art projects and stuff to watch prime time television and 40 hour work weeks don't help to add on to all that XD
I was still just wondering if you guys have heard Aftermath of a trainwreck or Tamerlane
"God is dead and only the ignorant weap" - Friedrich Nietzsche

R.I.P. Dimebag your lost but never forgotten, had lived but now just a legend
In this huuuge forum, is this seriously the only Life of Agony thread=?!?!?!
Come know me in a different light, come know me as God.
Quote by Th3Br3w
lol I bet it is I just dont' have the time with being in two bands and running my independant gaming art projects and stuff to watch prime time television and 40 hour work weeks don't help to add on to all that XD

This is an amazing post.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!