are they considered rock?? rap??? metal???
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Punk i guess
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
A mixture, I think. The last description I read of them was Rap Metal, and they usually appear in the Metal section of Virgin and HMV stores.
Funk Metal, n00b
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I say funk metal, although a fellow UGer, WinterMadness76, defined them as "Pussies" and "Gay"
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by blue_strat
A mixture, I think. The last description I read of them was Rap Metal, and they usually appear in the Metal section of Virgin and HMV stores.

but HMV doesnt know **** about music genres. They put emo **** in the metal section ffs. so yeah I would say they were hard rock or alternative. Lastfm has their main tags as Rock, alternative and metal.
My gear:
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E
Schecter Damien 6
BOSS GT-8 Multi FX
BOSS MT-2
Yeah.. when i ripped the Evil Empire album onto my comp from buying at JB HI-FI from the Alt. section their genre was Rap-Metal.
I hate my username, it all happened in a rush

████████████████████████████████████████████
(c)rap
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

I always call them Rap Metal or Funk Metal
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Quote by Maxx_Pouwer
where?

jk

But seriously, Alt. Rock/Funk Metal

There is no other answer!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I'm pretty sure its Rapcore?
You can't trust HMV with these kind of things.
Green Day was under Urban!
(Not an attack on Green Day, I like their music!)
Quote by strat0blaster
HA!

Well played, my friend.

I'm going to edit that awful grammar right now

Yay, I'm sigged!!
And a grammar nazi..
ALT. ROCK/FUNK METAL

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
ALT. ROCK/FUNK METAL

...I think we should settle on that.
Quote by jtaylor
...I think we should settle on that.

the muffin!
(Hard Rock) and Rap id call em, Rap-Metal would be nu-metal so no bad and wouldnt wanna call em metal (not that i have a problem with it i love me metal!) but its not really them. Lots of funk
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!