ok at school i brang my guitar and i play with my freinds ( a guitarist and a drummer ) and the idea of a band has been thrown around heaps but we havnt done anything. i only would want to be in a band with the drummer because my freind ( guitarist ) isnt that great and he cant understand that lamb of god isnt in e standerd i also know another guy he says hes great at drums guitar and bass and thinks he can sing realy good but he sucks at all of it. hes violent, anoying and is full of sh!t ( he thinks he has ned kellys real helmet under his bed and his dad is a drug dealing undercover cop with a farari ) and if i start a band hel probly get all ****y and either brake the drum set or smash my guitar ( realy this dude is ****ed in the head he realy would do that ) but the main thing is that no one who plays an instrument or can sing half decent wants to be in a band. where would i find other people to play with?

Quote by Say Ocean
Search and ask around for people you don't know. Worked out great for me.

yea but my school is realy small ... i know almost evrey one ( that dosnt mean im freinds with evry one, most of them are wankers )
look up xavier rudd, thats where your headed.
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
Quote by webbtje
You could start by posting a thread ONCE.

i presed the post button then i pressed refresh or something .. yea sorry dude
Just do it! Being in a band you learn loads of stuff that you otherwise wouldnt. And just get rid of that other weirdo. Try telling him that ned kelly is, like, back form the dead and he's looking for his helmet and he'll, like, kill the guy in his sleep if he EVER attempts to join your band. Some people believe anything.
Quote by im_with_theband
Your G-string sounds funny?

Thats...

...wait for it...

...what she said

Quote by Pregowski92
people who post spontaneously unfunny, boring cliché comments are made about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit, on my threads.

good day, sir.
Quote by im_with_theband
Just do it! Being in a band you learn loads of stuff that you otherwise wouldnt. And just get rid of that other weirdo. Try telling him that ned kelly is, like, back form the dead and he's looking for his helmet and he'll, like, kill the guy in his sleep if he EVER attempts to join your band. Some people believe anything.

LOL

this dude has serious problems. he always comes to school high and he thinks hes the best at evreything he atemps but il probly tell him to get ***ed if he asks
Quote by Final !mpact
ok at school i brang my guitar and i play with my freinds ( a guitarist and a drummer ) and the idea of a band has been thrown around heaps but we havnt done anything. i only would want to be in a band with the drummer

Why don't you start by playing with the drummer?

Don't get involved with the crazy kid. Start asking around for people and maybe put up some ads in some music shops or magazines.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
if you have to ask the question then no
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
well ive started the band with the guitarist and the drummer and the crazy dude dosnt know yet butno one at our school plays bass and everyone in my area who plays bass is already in a band because their so hard to find. il see if i can put a flyer or something at the nearest classic sounds ( kinda like guitar centre )