izzy100
Ug's rectolio sniffer
334 IQ
for the last 20 somthing tabs/review/etc. ive posted which all have been denied i've had no e-mail explaining why?

please can you sort this out, its quite frustrating (sp.)

soz wrong forum lol, it needs to be the over site
HEY LOOK FREE BEER DUDES

NUMBAH 1 MEMBER OF BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD OWN CLUB Pm me to join

Member of the "I Hope MCR Are In a Plane Crash and There Are No Survivors" Club
PM sunnysayshi To Join

UG Profile
BobChicken
UG's In House Doctor
1,022 IQ
yeah i had that problem too...
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
izzy100
Ug's rectolio sniffer
334 IQ
yeh but its happened to me 25 times and its just a bit stupid, im fine with the fact they where denied but i just want to know y
HEY LOOK FREE BEER DUDES

NUMBAH 1 MEMBER OF BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD OWN CLUB Pm me to join

Member of the "I Hope MCR Are In a Plane Crash and There Are No Survivors" Club
PM sunnysayshi To Join

UG Profile
BMX_KID
I love my Les Paul :) !!!
22 IQ
Quote by izzy100
yeh but its happened to me 25 times and its just a bit stupid, im fine with the fact they where denied but i just want to know y

I know how you feel it's happened to me all the time, I have never gotten one tab acceppted
paramore_fans
85,548 IQ
for me, no matter I submitted an accurate tab, stupid tab voters just ****ing reject them or even though they approve them, stupid moderators also rejected them without any logical reason, I'm so ****ing annoyed since this NEW FEATURE: APPROVE OR REJECT TAB has been added to this ****ing site!!!!!

I ****ing hate it you know??? when this feature isnt' existed yet, I can easily submitted tabs then approved it without questioning because my work is accurate for sure!!! maybe the leader of thsi UG site is a different person now thats' why most people are annoyed like this!!!!

SCREW!!!!!

Anyone feel the same way liek me???? dammit!!!!
Limaj_daas
I N F J
1,846 IQ
Well they didn't reject 20 or summin tabs for me but they did reject lik at least 4 or 5 of mine eventhough several people posted accept and no one posted reject... it was totally gay in my opinion!
ario
14 IQ
i submitted a tab for a song that was tabbed horribly inaccurate. mine was like 10 times much better and included the solo. but it also got denied. i didnt get an email explaing why it was denied.
Washburnd Fretz
1,919 IQ
I tabbed out the solo for snowblind...The song is tabbed in Drop-c(b).
what da heck is a drop-c flat...

I tabbed the freakin thing right off of the video in youtube...its standard..
I got denied as well....
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
|Guitarhead|
658 IQ
it obviously happens to every1, its very annoying, it happened to me 2, there was a tab complete ****, all wrong and really short and there were hardly any others of it but.... it got rejected when i posted a completely accurate one of the whole tab!!!

G
GUI
GUITA
GUITARH
GUITARHEAD
GUITARH
GUITA
GUI
G

Satch fans?

Joe Satriani ...(group) ...(join it)
minichibi
540 IQ
There was this song that was terribly tabbed in my case so I got to my guitar and tabbed it out. I submited it and got no e-mail back of why it was denied, so i tried again, thinking it might have just not gone through the system. Same thing. If I knew why it got denied, maybe I coudl fix it.
incubusLP33
Banned
10 IQ
that is really frustrating when you spend a really long time tabbing something out and its pretty much perfect and it gets denied.I almost never get email notification saying why, either.
human panda
knows his enemies.......
105 IQ
Quote by paramore_fans
for me, no matter I submitted an accurate tab, stupid tab voters just ****ing reject them or even though they approve them, stupid moderators also rejected them without any logical reason, I'm so ****ing annoyed since this NEW FEATURE: APPROVE OR REJECT TAB has been added to this ****ing site!!!!!

I ****ing hate it you know??? when this feature isnt' existed yet, I can easily submitted tabs then approved it without questioning because my work is accurate for sure!!! maybe the leader of thsi UG site is a different person now thats' why most people are annoyed like this!!!!

SCREW!!!!!

Anyone feel the same way liek me???? dammit!!!!

Same f#cken here.I got for wild thing and it probably didn`t get reviwed and i didn`t get a email why
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!