I recently found PSP that I got ages ago, and got the internet working on it, but it won't play any vids off Youtube, is there any way it can?
Funny words.
you need to update the firmware to a certain stage and then there should be an option where you can "enable flash playback" in the settings. I've got it on mine. The only thing is you need a fairly large memory stick so that it can buffer the video, otherwise it runs out of memory.
Quote by Aftter-Forever
POLKA DOTS?!?!
well, that changes EVERYTHING!!!
Quote by Joe_Wilcox
you need to update the firmware to a certain stage and then there should be an option where you can "enable flash playback" in the settings. I've got it on mine. The only thing is you need a fairly large memory stick so that it can buffer the video, otherwise it runs out of memory.

Are you sure? I've already updated it and enabled flash in the browser and it still won't play. It says that I either have Javascript off or an old version of Flash player
Funny words.
ummm, i think you need to double-cross the flame wire, turn on the turbo and re-programme the system hard circuit mother board...then tune it in with a coat hanger, always hold it northward bound, and make sure the afterburner is up and running.
If thats doesn't work, go on a computer at home.
It doesn't work yet.

Sony will hopefully release a firmware that will in the future.

But for now, no, it doesn't work.

It only has flash player six as well, to note.
Quote by XxFIENDxX
what firmware do you have. BTW mine has custom firmware that lets me play homebrew games, and console emulators. That means Mario 64 on PSP. yay.

What emulator do you use for N64? I got a good NES and GBA one to work, but N64 was laggy. I'm running on 5.51 M33 by the way.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
The flashplayer isn't new enough for youtube videos. And flash sucks for any videos on the PSP. I tried watching Foamy and it didn't work.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by XxFIENDxX
what firmware do you have. BTW mine has custom firmware that lets me play homebrew games, and console emulators. That means Mario 64 on PSP. yay.

How'd you get those?
Funny words.
Quote by Lgndkllr777
What emulator do you use for N64? I got a good NES and GBA one to work, but N64 was laggy. I'm running on 5.51 M33 by the way.

The N64 emulator is called Daedalus. Theres a lot of bugs in it, and some roms won't run properly. The only ones I could get to work normally were Mario 64 and Paper Mario. Which GBA emulator are you using? I use Homer's RIN, but it only runs GB and GBC.