hey UG so heres the story, my dad found about 250$ in a parking lot the other day, and for some reason he feels really guilty spending it. so hes giving 40 dollars to everyone in my family to spend, but the catch is that we have to spend it in a "charitable" way, or not to benefit ourselves in any way. so i turn you UG what so i do with this money??
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
do you have premium bonds in the us? basically, you buy the bonds, can take them whenever you want, and they donate money to charity and have a prize draw every month so you can win more. I've won £400 on mine so far!
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Give it to me. I got a ticket the other day that will take up a good 2 pay checks...
We're only strays.
Quote by flambe chicken
do you have premium bonds in the us? basically, you buy the bonds, can take them whenever you want, and they donate money to charity and have a prize draw every month so you can win more. I've won £400 on mine so far!

yea but it cant be to benefit myself with the money really, i have to like donate it, or as the guy above you said BBQ. something like that to people less fortunate
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
put it towards buying gear

say it benefits the guitar store

ha tried it already, that was my first thought
tell your dad to not be such a vigilante and turn him in to the county jail. that'll teach him. and then you can spend it however you like to.

Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
250/40=6.25

you have 6.25 people in your family!!!

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

just say u donated it to oxfam or something, but hide it in ure room.
Buy you buddy a whore and video tape it. He gets charity head you get free pron. Win
Win
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Shredder Guitar
tell your dad to not be such a vigilante and turn him in to the county jail. that'll teach him. and then you can spend it however you like to.

+1
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
I like the BBQ idea. Or if it is plausible the charity gig idea. Or you could say that if you're allowed to keep it you'll do like a day or two of community service or something to benefit other people.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
donate to the local Red Cross, United Way, something like that.
Quote by Ghost_bass
did anyone see the new cheerios that have been put out? the're fruity flavored. so basicly its a ripoff of fruitloops.

Quote by Twist of fate
No they're gay cheerios
your dad probably beat up and robbed someguy in the same "parking lot" that he allegedly "found" the money. He was going to use the money, but realized they might be able to trace the numbers on the cash. So he tried to ditch it by giving it to his family. He than felt guilty and didnt want to have to bail your ass out of jail, so he told you to spend it on charity because he knew you would have to come to the internet where sarcastic assholes wouldnt help you at all and you would eventually decide not to spend it.

EDIT: dude, your dads a ****in mastermind
ehh
Quote by skaguitarist53
your dad probably beat up and robbed someguy in the same "parking lot" that he allegedly "found" the money. He was going to use the money, but realized they might be able to trace the numbers on the cash. So he tried to ditch it by giving it to his family. He than felt guilty and didnt want to have to bail your ass out of jail, so he told you to spend it on charity because he knew you would have to come to the internet where sarcastic assholes wouldnt help you at all and you would eventually decide not to spend it.

EDIT: dude, your dads a ****in mastermind

Sigged when I figure out how to sig things...
im likeing the ***** idea but buyin it for your friend is pretty lame...heres what you do, give the ***** all 40 bucks and make her give u about a 5-10$ "treatment" thats like 30-35$ of charity right there