don't you hate it when you have a band and it breaks up leaving you with nothing...
now i have to start againg in a little pathetic town where my "style" isn't that popular... i need to find people, good reliable people.... any ideas?
move. Or keep practising and dont let distance stand in your way. maybe you can advertie in a near by town see if there is anyone there?
Quote by LOSTintheOZONE
don't you hate it when you have a band and it breaks up leaving you with nothing...
now i have to start againg in a little pathetic town where my "style" isn't that popular... i need to find people, good reliable people.... any ideas?

same happened to me. my area is filled with scene kids and none play thrash or any type of good metal or punk
I'd say just the usual, put up some notes that you're looking for some people
and man i want your guitar
Whats your "style"?
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Try posting some ads in music stores or magazines.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
hello all. i still havent found a band. it's been ages, but i do stand in other peoples bands. i decided to make an album on my own and then pass it around to see if anyone likes it.
my style is thrash metal punk with satriani style solos etc...

yea it is a nice guitar, but its not mine. i cant fine a chrome ds100 ibanez. so i got a blue one.
Put messages on local noticeboards, gumtree, local classifieds, music shops and also try and go to local gigs of the same style music that you want the band to play, and you might find someone