my buddy and I are trying to learn some songs together and I was wondering what are some songs that are good for two guitars?

so far I could think of:

Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd)
Mayonaise (Smashing Pumpkins)

Any suggestions?
like light to the flies- trivium
OLiNOLiN

Quote by Napalmdeth

bassists are not people

Quote by figsandbobo
Sometimes I stick my penis in the hole in the center of the CDs.

Friend of the Devil, by the Grateful Dead. The interplay is cool as hell.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
any songs by iron maiden, judas priest, thin lizzy, UFO
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

i suggest iron maiden, trivium and bloc party songs, if you read the july 2006 issue of Guitarist it was a twin guitar special with tips on harmony guitar
nearly any Smashing pumpkins song, Pearl Jam, Sonic Youth, Dragonforce.

pretty much any song by a band with 2 guitarists
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
Quote by Hobolad
Friend of the Devil, by the Grateful Dead. The interplay is cool as hell.

that's exactly the type of stuff i'm looking for and the word I was looking for too (interplay). Thanks!
Jessica, allman bros. Such an awesome song.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by KnarkoV
AC/DC songs. Maybe not to challenging but fun to play.

I like "not too challenging"
The middle guitar solo in Master of Puppets by Metallica, The Boys of Summer by The Ataris, Sweet Child of Mine by Guns N Roses (this is good w/a bassist too), The Quiet Things No One Ever Knows by Brand New (it's very easy to learn this song), Reelin in the Years by Steely Dan, Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Over the Hills and Far Away by Led Zeppelin (there's so many guitar layers in it even though Jimmy Page is their only guitarist...he always layered a ton)
Quote by Dave Gilmour
two words... ahem.....

FREEEEEE BIIIIIRRRRDDDD!!!!!!!

You snuck this post in while I was writing mine haha
Quote by BriGuy7727
The middle guitar solo in Master of Puppets by Metallica, The Boys of Summer by The Ataris, Sweet Child of Mine by Guns N Roses (this is good w/a bassist too), The Quiet Things No One Ever Knows by Brand New (it's very easy to learn this song), Reelin in the Years by Steely Dan, Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Over the Hills and Far Away by Led Zeppelin (there's so many guitar layers in it even though Jimmy Page is their only guitarist...he always layered a ton)

over the hills and far away...dope. Unfortunately, my buddy has a very different taste in music than mine but hopefully stuff like this can help bridge the gap.